What's in your hand right now?

Google it ....you know what Google is don't you:p:rofl:
lol, yeah I know Google. Is that a normal TV remote or some special DSTV remote? Damn, I feel really old and stupid, hahaha.

Yeah, that concept I get, I also have a SMART TV and can link my tablet display to the TV etc, but those two buttons threw me off.
Yip it's all getting very technical but I suppose the day is coming when you can connect via WIFI to your mod and change the watts so when you get home it's all warmed up:-D

Yeah, that concept I get, I also have a SMART TV and can link my tablet display to the TV etc, but those two buttons threw me off.

All it is, is a smart tv with netflix and youtube pre installed and able to be used on the tv. So i connected it to my home wifi and now i stream most of my entertainement.

94e03f6ad81c18ca5b005325f8601b40.jpg

9bdb6c6ea53868feba1956ce6437014e.jpg

9532ec958a805a502ada283c6b6b91e2.jpg

I went for the burger... but I’ll be back for the wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamburger without chips? What type of crime is this? I need to report this to the Chips Police. @Silver @Rob Fisher

Hamburger without chips? What type of crime is this? I need to report this to the Chips Police. @Silver @Rob Fisher

I’m not a chips guy. I prefer sweet potato fries with rough sea salt if I’m obliged but I much rather prefer wings or onion rings.

Mochachos fries are the only exception

weapons of choice.....

the GR1 - love this little RDA, compact, customizable and great flavour

the Entheon (in Hadeon mode) - only recently acquired, late to the party but love love it.

nineteen, nineteen, na, na, na, nineteen !

20190124_081107.jpg

I’m not a chips guy. I prefer sweet potato fries with rough sea salt if I’m obliged but I much rather prefer wings or onion rings.

Mochachos fries are the only exception

+500 on the mochachos fries. best ever. theres a joint in fordsburg that comes very pretty close.

Back