What's in your hand right now?

Reo/RM2 (my mouth to lung king setup)

With some Sunshine Cured Tobacco from Hurricane Vapor
(Remnants of an old bottle from a long time ago)

Man this juice is special. Fabulous tobacco and very strong.

571dd497b5e072e2d9af500fbfb96272.jpg

PS - I reviewed this juice in Feb 15 - about 4 years ago. Here's the link:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/hurricane-vapor-juice-reviews.t6916/#post-180859

Still the same. No-nonsense tobacco that comes very close to a cigarette (now a distant memory for me). Strong throat hit and slightly bitter. Glorious.

Teal Juma SolarStorm fresh back from Malaysia after having it's 510 fixed and being polished! Haven't even set the wattage or resistance yet!
SSTeal 001.JPG

2f04c7aca905767e6e4637d3bfd3cb0a.jpg

Devastatingly delicious juice and vividly vibrant in the juggerknot mini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2f04c7aca905767e6e4637d3bfd3cb0a.jpg

Devastatingly delicious juice and vividly vibrant in the juggerknot mini

What mg strength is that @Amir ?
What wattage and coil if I may ask?

What mg strength is that @Amir ?
What wattage and coil if I may ask?

It’s either 2 or 3mg I can’t recall right now. Using a friends Alien coil that I’m testing out. It’s a 2.5mm 7 wrap .5 ohm coil. Fits beautifully across the deck and I’m a stickler for a neat coil.

The Vape is incredible.

stopped smoking after 45yrs at the start of jan ,im useing a aspire zelos with a nautilus2 tank and e sense smooth tabacco 18nic loving it off the stinkies nearly a month now sooo chuffed

stopped smoking after 45yrs at the start of jan ,im useing a aspire zelos with a nautilus2 tank and e sense smooth tabacco 18nic loving it off the stinkies nearly a month now sooo chuffed
best regards guys finding it easy with your help

Great achievement @nicoh! Congratulations and most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Blue Hex arrived today, so super stoked to get that going.

c7c44913ee5b011ee035ee6bf44e699e.jpg

Also my pretty awesome looking build stand so It’s literally in my hand to build the tank quick, thank you Sirs!

a836e3be13632a50604ad1e10685c6d7.jpg

Back