What's in your hand right now?

Got the Gear RTA. Awesome device.
Can the center pin be changed to a squonk pin to go with the Pulse Bf?
8702c0aee0fb21bfeb9edeba1aa8a70e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
No, you would be squonking into the bottom air flow.

I know of a juice called cherry Berry which is delicious. Made by Mojoe Vapes, Northcliff. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and could vape it all day.
d54fa0cb6309868079b202caf65fe0bd.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
Plz share mr mojo number

A buddy (and whomever owned this poor mod before him) put this Rage through Hell... Mod was not firing, showing errors like check battery, battery imbalance, battery 1 low, etc. I traded him one of my Tupperware mods and proceeded to strip the mod to do some fault finding. Cleaned some juice off the board and re-soldered some loose contacts. Seems to be working fine now, so score for me.

There's quite a lot of paint chips on the back and on the battery door. Will probably look at some fancy vinyl to cover her up and to make her pretty again.

d176d319753d7491e2ea01a6d408564a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

When there is Rugby and T20 Cricket to watch.

Making sure I don't have to move

16704e82efd95fcca4e3169522938b4f.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Underated!
Understated!

Attachments

• IMG-20190203-WA0033.jpeg
    IMG-20190203-WA0033.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 46
Zeus Dual on Uwell Nunchaku. Replaced the standard bubble glass with the included straight glass on the Zeus.

On a related note, I'd like opinions on which way it looks better at the poll here

IMG_20190203_161107.jpg

2e8c9f749056bed0e3711547442166b5.jpg

This is what it should have been, now even the old peeps can read the settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi there @GerritVisagie

How much do you enjoy the OMNI?

I have four, which I had to practice my wicking skills on, for over a week. I think I have finally waxed it.

Now I must just find some nice drip tips, like yours in the photo.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

When OCD kicks in.....Two is always better than one. This Topside is by far the best squonk mod I have bought so far.
87b56e1f46d9eaa034c92072292a1aa8.jpg

Hi there @GerritVisagie

How much do you enjoy the OMNI?

I have four, which I had to practice my wicking skills on, for over a week. I think I have finally waxed it.

Now I must just find some nice drip tips, like yours in the photo.

I tell you what, Big Guy has been comparing everything to the Omni, and i see why, my gear now sits in the bag!
I havent come across another rta that beats it for flavour. Gear and Reload come close, real close but omni is King for me, for now!

Ja, wicking it is tricky, but big guy’s youtube video helped a lot

Oh the driptip is a recoil tip by DHD, all you do is pop the orings off, give it a wrap or two with some thread tape, pop orings back on and boom baby, it fits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back