What's in your hand right now?

Found the Tesla in a small shop.

2f2b9a32383d5140d7ce1ee74f7ea56b.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

2f5fd6ebff16ae7e28eef8985a1ccd2d.jpg

Some after lunch MTL goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few things in my hand right now because I'm packing for a Midlands 37th Anniversary trip for Anthea and myself. Catch you all again on Thursday night! No toolkit packed... just a few mods, batteries and some Dvarw's ready, coiled, wicked and ready for juice!
Trip 004.JPG

A few things in my hand right now because I'm packing for a Midlands 37th Anniversary trip for Anthea and myself. Catch you all again on Thursday night! No toolkit packed... just a few mods, batteries and some Dvarw's ready, coiled, wicked and ready for juice!
View attachment 157602

don't forget the blue pill !!

just kidding, congrats on your anniversary and wishing you many many more

How you finding the Ammit and what coil you using

Simple 26G SS 8 wraps spaced on a 3mm bit. Comes in just under 0.6ohm... Flavor is great, adjustable airflow allows a very personalized vape experience. Getting a bit of juice in my mouth though so I suspect the wicking to be incorrect... Looks like a possible winner of a tank if I can dial it in properly.

Two is better than one...
2 x 26650 modd and 2 x Juggerknot mini's
With a splash of milk :aaaaa:
Now im not just a Vaper... im a Funky Vaper !!
20190205_175908.jpg

Last edited:
20190205_182820.jpg I think Gunmetal Juggerknot looks better than the Black and Stainless Juggerknots.. what your thoughts ?
Decisions,decisions... :sweating:
I got the black one on the SBody and the Stainless on my SL Class... but can always swap it around.. your opinion will help

View attachment 157656 I think Gunmetal Juggerknot looks better than the Black and Stainless Juggerknots.. what your thoughts ?
Decisions,decisions... :sweating:
I got the black one on the SBody and the Stainless on my SL Class... but can always swap it around.. your opinion will help

The gunmetal looks the best but in my opinion the silver would look better on that particular mod

Ruthless Coffee Tobacco is GOLD.

Attachments

• F8519C89-F631-43D6-B1E8-FAEDF2C0295E.jpeg
    F8519C89-F631-43D6-B1E8-FAEDF2C0295E.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 30
Tobacco vape on the desk this morning...

It's actually a 18mg plain base with a bit of Havana Nightz from @Naeemhoosen and some menthol

Glorious flavour and nice strong throat hit for me

b4ea5db1941aa294c226efc3eaa2b578.jpg

Office line up for today. Man, I have developed a newfound enjoyment of Stainless wire with temperature control. The two Yi Hi SX on the left allow for the best temp control I have found on my mods. The V-Sticking in camo is a fantastic mod, all round. It's so good, I dont even mind the unpopular Camo paint job, which is better than some demonic paint jobs I have seen of late.
fe052e1558903a3260a09d7310f0252c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Great lineup @Waine

Nice choices you have there - pick up and vape whatever you feel like at the moment

Back