What's in your hand right now?

Have to try a pod system.

f432b5c8c29be9bc72802be57f3eb4f5.jpg

Send from the small screen

And.....what's your take on pod systems. Seems it's all the rage at the moment? Do you have to go hard core on the nic to get some results? Is it a long term thing or is it just a fad?

And.....what's your take on pod systems. Seems it's all the rage at the moment? Do you have to go hard core on the nic to get some results? Is it a long term thing or is it just a fad?

I had the Orion DNA Go version , and I am yet to see a pod system beat it .... given it's expensive , but if you have tried a few pod systems it all adds up. The Orion Quest is also a much cheaper alternative which will make it within reach for those on a budget.
Personally I don't like nic salts , and also I'm lucky enough to not be nic dependant anymore so I vape now for the flavour ....

Shameless punt you can check out my video on the Orion here :

I judged this juice way too soon. Did not like the orange situation that was coming through so I didn't use it. Fresh pair framed staples and cotton and I can officially say this just became one of my new favourites! Orange vanilla something Tropika coldrink flavour coming through and its yum!
Kiff Juice co - Tropikilla
ee8475b126f598296dfa38bea56dd1d6.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

c6eb91aa86572642bcbf4dbc836efe6e.jpg

Ain’t no place like home. It’s been a hectic couple of days on the road all over the country. The wife decided to treat me to some braai prawns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making me hungry again @Amir
That looks so tasty

Number 6!!!!!
:eek::eek:

Hi Ho @Silver it's not my 6th Dani... its name is Dani Number 6. :) I have 5 Dani's. 2 x Dani Mini's, 1 x Dani 21700, 1 x Dani No6 and the Dani 25 Tube mode.

PS Dani 6 and 7 are on their way! A Titan Grey and a Purple one... but will stop there because that's all the colours except black but I have a black 21700.
Dani 009.JPG

Back