What's in your hand right now?

KayFun is a doodle. I enjoy wicking my tanks and always aim for neat and perfect - one of life’s few pleasures is a neat wick that vapes like a champ!
You have an interesting secret weapon for wicking small decks neatly... I never considered how much easier a needle makes manipulating the cotton, in comparison to the curved tweezers.

Vape fountain check! Revisiting the drop dead. Still a great little rda. Can over drip without worrying about leaking!
924ddb835cefc8c548bb505a3185a679.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

You have an interesting secret weapon for wicking small decks neatly... I never considered how much easier a needle makes manipulating the cotton, in comparison to the curved tweezers.

A safety pin to be exact, I have wicked so many atty’s with this pin that the nickel plating has been rubbed off.

7C7A6D54-EB90-4357-AF79-CC3AC562A25E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dani Mini's in full swing this week! They are such awesome mods! Comfortable, Dicodes, resilient and look great all the time!
DaniF 004.JPG

I safety pin to be exact, I have wicked so many atty’s with this pin that the nickel plating has been rubbed off.

View attachment 174120
Setting up a coffee break for one on one needle wicking training next week. :D I’ll bring the atty and cotton, you bring the expertise please! Advise on needle size and brand, don’t want to arrive and not have the proper equipment.

Setting up a coffee break for one on one needle wicking training next week. :D I’ll bring the atty and cotton, you bring the expertise please! Advise on needle size and brand, don’t want to arrive and not have the proper equipment.

Needle wicking, now it has a name. To be honest I only have this one safety pin, tried some others but the don’t feel right. Do note how sharp the point is in this one, it’s all in the point :rofl:

If I loose this one I’m stuffed and will have leaking RTAs :facepalm:

Needle wicking, now it has a name. To be honest I only have this one safety pin, tried some others but the don’t feel right. Do note how sharp the point is in this one, it’s all in the point :rofl:

If I loose this one I’m stuffed and will have leaking RTAs :facepalm:
Just my luck that you have the only perfect pin in existence :confused: , will then have to get a variety to try for me, or have yours cloned :D .

It may be called Havana Nightz but I find myself vaping it most often in the mornings ;-)

Hard at work on VapeCon

Havana Nightz is glorious. What a juice!

@Naeemhoosen keeping me going on this Thursday morning

7cf338f1c6fdc047b3220f2229766cd0.jpg

Coffee in the mug
Custard in the Zeus X+ NCV2
Mango Grape in the Wismec+ citadel

3b89793e859b74866af5f9ec6c5074c0.jpg

Sent from small screen

Back