What's in your hand right now?

Trying out that new @Vape Republic snow cone in the gata
8c77f285cff6b32dcd54f0ff8f4a6227.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And? Yes? No? Maybe?
Bro this juice is out of this world, not like any other blue raspberry juice I've ever had, my new favorite raspberry, feels like theres grape in here too, it's like a type of candy I had when I was a kid...like a grape sherbet, Topshelf stuff man @Vape Republic knocked this out the park

Bro this juice is out of this world, not like any other blue raspberry juice I've ever had, my new favorite raspberry, feels like theres grape in here too, it's like a type of candy I had when I was a kid...like a grape sherbet, Topshelf stuff man @Vape Republic knocked this out the park

When you you find juice like this you cant help but smile! So happy i have compadres that are enjoying it as much as I am.

I thought these were only available in Stabwood for now, have they released the new batch that can actually fit a 21700, i love the clear battery tube.
They have indeed released the new ones. The stab woods are nice but I prefer the clear tube and ability to use 21700.

After a few days of testing stuff relaxing with the SX Mini Auto, what a awesome set-up:

IMG_2623[1].jpg

E-liquid is my homebrew Black Jack with a Blackberry twist!

Back