What's in your hand right now?

15811107553694014170707658660931.jpg whomever said too much of a good thing is bad, didn't say it was bad for me!

And they last quite a bit. I filled more than the 20times it's estimated to last and it still pumps flavour
Like the little ADA's that are used on the ESS Driver devices like the SX Auto, they seem to last forever!!! RDA flavour all the way!!

When i tested them the refills i got was close to the claimed 20 but then part of testing includes using them at and above their wattage limits and testing chain vaping with various ratios so yeah in normal vaping scenario they will last 20 fills and more!!!

Load shedding with the dvarw
c5b49859805a244a8879b3ef6e7e6759.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Like the little ADA's that are used on the ESS Driver devices like the SX Auto, they seem to last forever!!! RDA flavour all the way!!
These pods are quite amazing. The wick. Is resilient enough to bounce back on profile changes. If Freemax would sell the cotton seperately then it would be a winner.

These pods are quite amazing. The wick. Is resilient enough to bounce back on profile changes. If Freemax would sell the cotton seperately then it would be a winner.
Lol just because Freemax call them pods don't make any difference! They are not pods! They are disposable tanks!

Yeah both Freemax and Horizontech have but their innovation into stock coils and wicking materials and the results are excellent!

When i tested them the refills i got was close to the claimed 20 but then part of testing includes using them at and above their wattage limits and testing chain vaping with various ratios so yeah in normal vaping scenario they will last 20 fills and more!!!

Indeed. Also tested it to the limits. I even dry burnt it on purpose before filling to check dry hit limits and it still worked.

Lol just because Freemax call them pods don't make any difference! They are not pods! They are disposable tanks!

Yeah both Freemax and Horizontech have but their innovation into stock coils and wicking materials and the results are excellent!
I like the word pod. It makes me feel good.:dancer2:

Indeed. Also tested it to the limits. I even dry burnt it on purpose before filling to check dry hit limits and it still worked.
Just organic cotton gives a taste especially when fresh (different brands have different break-in periods) but even once broken in it's their slightly muting the flavour and it stands to reason if the cotton get's singed and gives a burn't hit then the taste will just stay on the cotton and give a burn't taste until the cotton is changed. Because no taste is coming from the wicking material in these Freemax tanks then if it gets slightly singed we also don't taste it just the liquid, it's only if the wicking material gets burnt that bad it starts transferring to the liquid it'self you start getting a burnt taste!

Just organic cotton gives a taste especially when fresh (different brands have different break-in periods) but even once broken in it's their slightly muting the flavour and it stands to reason if the cotton get's singed and gives a burn't hit then the taste will just stay on the cotton and give a burn't taste until the cotton is changed. Because no taste is coming from the wicking material in these Freemax tanks then if it gets slightly singed we also don't taste it just the liquid, it's only if the wicking material gets burnt that bad it starts transferring to the liquid it'self you start getting a burnt taste!
I wonder how long these pods/tanks will last with NET juice.

I wonder how long these pods/tanks will last with NET juice.
Would only be suitable in the 1.0ohm tank because they need vaping at low wattage, not 20 that's for sure but would be interesting to find out. I'm sure we would beat @MTL 3ml(4ml tops)!

Back