What's in your hand right now?

GeekVape Aegis Legend with AugVape/Mike Vapes Intake RTA ... and GeekVape Aegis Boost.

ZCLKmlK.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-26_7-28-22.png
    upload_2020-2-26_7-28-22.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Waiting for the monster to finish modeling class, this is so not matchy matchy but it’s a rocking MTL setup.

034E5E79-E956-4135-8D36-B716EC9F91E3.jpeg

How is the boost

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Im loving the Boost. The flavour is better than what my Intake RTA is producing. The only little gripe is that it has a bit of leakage. It seems it is either the pod or the coil. I sent GeekVape an email and got an awesome response from them. They are sending me a new pod!

Im loving the Boost. The flavour is better than what my Intake RTA is producing. The only little gripe is that it has a bit of leakage. It seems it is either the pod or the coil. I sent GeekVape an email and got an awesome response from them. They are sending me a new pod!
Thanks buddy do you have the rba as well? How would you rate it against the pasito?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ok , job completed, all the black is gone , the Mechman is now totally stripped and looking good, the
decision now is , leave as is or re-coat with clear varnish , another colour ?
In general , I am happy with it as is .
upload_2020-2-29_10-24-55.png

Abalone plate on my Hotcig150

It’s nearly 4 years old but I don’t get tired of looking at the pattern. What a beauty!

912cba707cee0861a933fbbd459bbd9a.jpg

Back