What's in your hand right now?

Yes it the V3 HOG 4x18650

I love it.

Hit like a train

Sent from small screen

Got one loaded in the cart, but so little reviews out there.

Which RDA you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast

Recently discovered if I break up an Eet Sum Mor biscuit and mix it into my muesli and all bran flakes it transforms it!

Makes it sweeter, much tastier and gives it more ‘body’.

I know biscuits are not healthy and kind of defeats the purpose of the all bran and muesli. But hey it’s only 1 biscuit. And we are in lockdown so we need to spoil ourselves a bit!

Try it. You might like it.

a0efc7f73242676e12c25b550cc4ff50.jpg

Not in my hand, but one can wish, right??

Pulled out the DotRDA, still impressed:
15eb1f1a164fba6619c4e37a5933231e.jpg

Breakfast

Recently discovered if I break up an Eet Sum Mor biscuit and mix it into my muesli and all bran flakes it transforms it!

I know biscuits are not healthy and kind of defeats the purpose of the all bran and muesli. But hey it’s only 1 biscuit. And we are in lockdown so we need to spoil ourselves a bit!

@Silver ... other one is tennis biscuits with corn flakes ... divine ... grew up with that combo before school

Breakfast

@Silver thats the most healthiest biscuits ever,that why it's called short bread.

Fire button packed up, back to the very first mod I ever owned until some restrictions are lifted. Works surprisingly well for MTL at around 1.5ohm
54509bd5041caa863c63cf74484e1cfb.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I have had 2 fire buttons die in my vape life. Wish my first vape was still working. A Rincoe Manto mini mod. Was waaay tougher than the one Wotofo Recurve mod.

I have another Recurve mod, holding up better. These sqounk bottles destroy any juice, I dare not try squonk again. The mod also rips up 21700 batteries. Just can't like this mod anymore, but it is all I have.

IMG_20200519_074721.jpg

Back