What's in your hand right now?

c2fcc14e9d11d08cc0afafd1dfd83b0f.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Good looking pair! Your impressions on the Rose?

So far so good! Easy to build, plenty of options on the airflow, nice warm vape. It will definitely stay in my rotation. Want to change the coil tonight from the stock coil to one of my regular builds, will give more feedback then. But all in all, she is a winner!

First time mtl’er here,thought I’d try it kind of on the cheap. Different,but good different.:CHUKKLING:
ECA19515-5DBE-4FBC-8402-DAA02828C8CB.jpeg

Well,since its my first foray into the mtl realm,I have nothing to compare it to.:notagain:
All I can say is I enjoy it......
Don’t wanna overdo it,as I’m used to 3mg DL,so easing into it.
You don't have to MTL with high nic juices... listen to your body and decide what is best for you.

You don't have to MTL with high nic juices... listen to your body and decide what is best for you.
Ja,was wanting to try 9mg but also a flavour profile I’m familiar with in DL,for comparison.Could only find 12mg Good boy. Very satisfying,just HAVE to remember not to do a full tilt dl inhale.(not again.....:lipssealed:)

Ja,was wanting to try 9mg but also a flavour profile I’m familiar with in DL.Could only find 12mg Good boy. Very satisfying,just HAVE to remember not to do a full tilt dl inhale.(not again.....:lipssealed:)
Bet that felt like a full Chuck Norris boot to the chest?

Back