What's in your hand right now?

IMG_20201211_150441.jpg And this one is on my good friend @Dela Rey Steyn thank you bud really loving this brandy. So thank you. And while enjoying it vaping some Custard Sugar Cookie in the expro on top of the Armour Pro.

Siren 2 22mm MTL RTA is the king of all RTAs. No matter what I throw in it, the flavour pops incredibly well! Yes I do love my other MTL setups but this one has a special place.
20201211_204058.jpg

Please elaborate on the juice bro.
I don’t do juice reviews for a few reasons:

1. I’m not very talented at juice descriptions like most people
2. My tastebuds clearly are broken

but I’ll give it a try:

It’s a really tasty mango, it’s definitely not kak.

I got the tripod this afternoon. It comes with a horrible drip tip so I made this temporary drip tip on the Dremel. Really the wrong tool for the job. So slightly skew but still much better.
View attachment 216559

but I’ll give it a try:

Very eloquently stated. The words of a master wordsmith!

I got the tripod this afternoon. It comes with a horrible drip tip so I made this temporary drip tip on the Dremel. Really the wrong tool for the job. So slightly skew but still much better.
View attachment 216559

Very eloquently stated. The words of a master wordsmith!
Thank you kindly. I put maximum effort into that review. More to follow. Hold your breath and be excited.

I got this tank last week. This is my first MTL setup. I am shocked by how long the juice last. My main tanks gets filled 3 times a day. This tank is still going strong after 10 days.

View attachment 216442
Very nice! Where did you get it? I'm move more and more to MTL, its just more satisfying for me and in the words of Bruce Almighty PLEEAASURRRABLE!!!

but I’ll give it a try:

Reason me asking. I got a bottle of Cloud burst mango. It was epic. Then there was no stock so I got the MSP mango.
When stock arrived of the cloud burst, it wasn't the same even @hot.chillie35 complained about the smell of the vapour.
So if you say it tastes like mango(authentic) and the aroma of the vapour doesn't stink up the place. Then it's worth a look into.

but I’ll give it a try:

I definitely like, definitely not kak!

It's been a long time since I had 5 tanks I enjoy and use for longer than 2 minutes! There has been a spate of good RTA's of late! Hussar Legacy X with Extention tank on an IF Mods, Taifun GTIV on Dani 21700 with custom white sleeve, Unlimit from Kizoku on a Hellfire Phantom, Dvarw DL on Stratum Aerodynamic and DDP RTA on a Delta Next!
RTA 2020 .JPG

Very nice! Where did you get it? I'm move more and more to MTL, its just more satisfying for me and in the words of Bruce Almighty PLEEAASURRRABLE!!!
This is the Chinese clone of the Dvarw. I got it when I ordered some mods from 3avape. I think Sato vape in Cape has ordered some.

Back