What's in your hand right now?

@Grand Guru how would you say it compares to your beloved siren v2 bud? And to similar mtl rtas you currently use?
And what coil is that... Looks super good.
Something about that mesh/grid on the deck that makes me feel the air coming in won't be as precise but more wide spread but jus a thought. Still looking forward to getting one soon.
I'm ysing the .6Ohm fused clapton coil that came with it The airflow is very smooth, the deck is easy to build and the wicking method similar to the Intake. The flavour is phenomenal and I'd say better than the Siren but, the coil has obviously a huge impact there...

Cthulhu Artemis on the Epetite with some Tobacco Bastards N29... funny looking drip tip but I surprisingly like vaping on it and the flavour is just awesome!
20210128_124825.jpg

Why couldn't Reload make the bloody thing in full black!? :flamethrower2:

20210128-081721.jpg

what does the top symbol mean which is On (green light showing) ?

looks like something....
Been working on that machine the last 23 years and never noticed the similarities ... it shows that the binding wire and papers are aligned and ready to be bound [closure of the twinwire]

20210129_114553.jpg
Aromamizer Supreme V3 single coil deck, running on a Paranormal DNA250C in Replay mode. Epic BVC Hybrid Alien coil inside with some One Cloud Industries Cream Soda Float juice keeping the wicks nice and saturated. Bliss...

Lines on the screen is from the loaded theme from escribe...LOL

Back