What's in your hand right now?

Something interesting about that mod reminds of the 70s-80s... looks like a VHS player or maybe an old Atari console? I like it!
I completely agree, the corners are pretty sharp, like if you drop that mod on your foot... You might need stitches after, if you drop it on your toe you might need surgery:rofl:... But that mod is seriously solid, it came out when I first started vaping and I wanted one so bad because I loved my OG Drag:headbang:

Something interesting about that mod reminds of the 70s-80s... looks like a VHS player or maybe an old Atari console? I like it!
Yeah like a cassette player, but alot of the old VHS players were of a similar design.. I think that was the look they were going for.. I've never seen another one like it locally.. it is one of my favourites

I completely agree, the corners are pretty sharp, like if you drop that mod on your foot... You might need stitches after, if you drop it on your toe you might need surgery:rofl:... But that mod is seriously solid, it came out when I first started vaping and I wanted one so bad because I loved my OG Drag:headbang:
You don't drop this mod, period.. it's never been dropped *touch wood* I don't know if it would survive

The Illusia Mech Side by Side 21700 before SBS's were popular! All the way from Fakir Mods in Turkey!
Illusia Mech .JPG

My brother used to be part of the beer industry (still is on a more casual basis). There is an interesting story behind the whole “super cold” campaign on Castle Light.
Sitting back in my pool chair... Cracking open another cold one. Tell us more when u have time my old friend..

Back