What's in your hand right now?

With DL the trick is to stick to a wide bore. I'm not saying you are wrong I'm just saying I'm not either.. vaping is subjective.:uzi::rocket2:
I wouldn't use a long 510 drip tip with DL just saying increased distance in my opinion mutes flavour with DL and i would fully agree with you so i hope you are not disagreeing with me because i said nothing to the contrary didn't say anything about drip tip with DL but find narrow bore long drip tips increase flavour with MTL.

I wouldn't use a long 510 drip tip with DL just saying increased distance in my opinion mutes flavour with DL and i would fully agree with you so i hope you are not disagreeing with me because i said nothing to the contrary didn't say anything about drip tip with DL but find narrow bore long drip tips increase flavour with MTL.
I'm not disagreeing brother. In my experience I have vaped with 10mm∅ tube and for me the flavour was better. That's why I said vaping is subjective neither one of us is right but our experience makes us feel differently about the topic.

I'm not disagreeing brother. In my experience I have vaped with 10mm∅ tube and for me the flavour was better. That's why I said vaping is subjective neither one of us is right but our experience makes us feel differently about the topic.
Yep, if it was the same for everyone we would all be vaping with the same set-up and same juice lol how boring is that! That's why i always try to remember to put in my opinion because that's all it is!

Yep, if it was the same for everyone we would all be vaping with the same set-up and same juice lol how boring is that! That's why i always try to remember to put in my opinion because that's all it is!
I have VG issues. My theory is more travel =less unvaporised eliquid in my mouth causing me to loose taste etc.

The Abyss with Ether bridge doing service this beautiful Natal Coastal morning.
7a418dcb727d1c99aede9c979380249b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back