What's in your hand right now?

Autumn has arrived and the leaves are falling as is the temperature! The Stratum Submariner and DVarw DL combo is happy all year round no matter what the season!
Lunch Badgie 6.jpg

How'd you wick yours? My brother got the BSKR Mini V2 a couple of days ago but he's complaining about it not having flavor?
Just gave the cotton a fluff out. Cotton just poking out off thread. Could also be other variants.....What ohm coil,wattage,juice,airflow setting etc. I use the 1.4 mm insert,coil at 0.74 ohm and airflow halfway. Power on 16 watts. 12mg mtl juice.

Got the Coilology 7in1 coil pack, trying the Juggernaut 2-26/.1*.4/2-36 coil in the Destiny now with some excellent Passion Explosion passion fruit flavour...IMG_20210429_130953.jpg IMG_20210429_130904.jpg IMG_20210429_131648.jpg

Skyline vaping Panama from Wiener Vape

Glorious juice and the Skyline always does it justice

af77f3e7457a2bcdb208b9e27ce3b268.jpg

I've often wondered about what to do with those little left-over bits of cotton bacon. Maybe I should try this in the Zeus someday.
Never thought of this before. Does anyone else do the same? Any more ideas on this, and the efficiency thereof?

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk

Never thought of this before. Does anyone else do the same? Any more ideas on this, and the efficiency thereof?

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk
If you work the bits(brush it in) you can get a useable piece to wick with.

If you work the bits(brush it in) you can get a useable piece to wick with.
I remember a steel brush, actually two you would use to work wool I think. Something like that could work great for this purpose.it looks like this.
il_340x270.1924749748_nohv~2.jpg

Back