What's in your hand right now?

Never thought of this before. Does anyone else do the same? Any more ideas on this, and the efficiency thereof?

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk
It's super efficient. I'm waiting for someone to try it so it can become a thing.. I use this method specifically with the Dvarw tanks and the RTDAs that all have leaking and flow issues.. and it works like a bomb.

Reo Silver

Have a lovely tobacco blend in here

Vape Elixir Pure Tobacco with a bit of Wiener Vape Taviro

Great tasty combo

MTL tobacco workhorse

4707579e4240bf7067dd04a4bc906a80.jpg

20210430_184434.jpg Slick strawberry in the Rebirth- it has been the only juice in this tank for about 4 months now.. something special about that embedded flavour.. and then a new juice I got today in a freshly stripped and serviced Reload 24

Had this MR.Hardwicks deep fried strawberry ice cream (one shot) lying around , finally got down to making a 100 ML , unfortunately didn't wait the recommended steeping Time but it's still a blast ,I'm sure it will taste even better after another week. trying it on my aegis x with goon rda20210430_224528.jpg

Some venom vape (wicks chappies) on my goon rda

Attachments

• 20210502_185345.jpg
    20210502_185345.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 26
One of the many items i gave away to encourage people to give up the stinkies, although i would never use it these days still miss it being on display as it was a benchmark at the time and unique looking, the most important thing the recipient is happily vaping away and hasn't had a cigarette in 4 years!

Last edited:
Back