What's in your hand right now?

20210503_190434.jpg Suffering with Fomo in the tub after seeing @ARYANTO 's vape mail.. that Centaurus :RAGECRY:
It's so beautiful and stately

But alas, I have successfully avoided murder by not purchasing another mod.. it's like a physical desire I can't quite describe it..

CENTAURUS :OMGWOW:

Keeping me company are the Rebirth and the Morph loaded with Slick strawberry and the Reload 24 x Paranormal with Sir Vape Berry Rice crispy milk flavour

My JEL-Havana Nightz just arrived today, first time trying a tobacco flavour , all I can say is thanks to @Silver ,it was after reading his review on this juice that I decided to buy it and a big thanks to @Naeemhoosen ,this juice is truly special... exactly as the flavour profile says (vanilla creme Cuban cigar) not harsh but smooth ,the taste=Yum Yum!! and the aroma is just WOW... Going perfect on my dead rabbit rdta on the Aegis max...20210503_230647-1.jpg

20210504_195937.jpg

Don't know why the Centaurus has me so twisted inside.. maybe it's because it's been a while since I lusted after a mod.. so I took the bigs off the shelf for a little single coil flavour session.. I still don't feel better.. but it's a tasty compensation #nonewmodsuntilaftertheweddinggenuinelystruggling

Ladon's looking good !
Thanks feels good in the hand too. Love this mod just wish I could lock the wattage settings other than that it's great. And at long last got myself some Nano Alien coils for the Destiny from The Coil Company flavor is great.

Back