What's in your hand right now?

The Black Rose T5 with Dvarw DL and my brand new Peter Kupferman biltong knife I got as a gift from a mate today!
Peter Kupferman 2.jpg

Been on the Caliburn Pods for the past year and a half. Back to building coils and using my tanks. On the left is the Shado Omni, a brilliant RTA when you know how to wick it correctly. On the right, the Cthulhumod 1928 MTL.
0075a75ff77853656b810ed1154dd835.jpg

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk

Been on the Caliburn Pods for the past year and a half. Back to building coils and using my tanks. On the left is the Shado Omni, a brilliant RTA when you know how to wick it correctly. On the right, the Cthulhumod 1928 MTL.

Welcome back

Welcome back
Thanks Resistance. I guess most of us go through different phases of vaping. I had to clean all my tanks. Took me weeks to get each tank cleaned, coiled and wicked. So I am fully back into the hobby side. I am over buying new gear as I acquired so much over 4 years that I cannot justify any more purchases except for wire, cotton and juice. But it is nice to see what is out there here on this platform and that vaping is still alive and well.

Is that the Geekvape Blade with the Majesty?

You'll be happy to know not much has changed

Out for a walk on the beach after an awesome lunch at Sand Bar Umdloti for Mothers Day!
Sandbar Mohters Day 21 28.jpg

Big but with tiny build deck space.. I never managed to get my wicking right on it..
Funny enough I wicked it perfect first time and for me that’s impressive(I regularly wick like a drunk toddler)

flavour was fine but I’ve decided I’m just not a dual rta guy. Dual rda yes but just have never gotten on with dual rtas.

I think this one is gonna hit the classifieds sooner rather than later.

Funny enough I wicked it perfect first time and for me that’s impressive(I regularly wick like a drunk toddler)

flavour was fine but I’ve decided I’m just not a dual rta guy. Dual rda yes but just have never gotten on with dual rtas.

I think this one is gonna hit the classifieds sooner rather than later.

Mine either were too tight or too lose that it leaked.. and I only had that one tank because I was working away from home at the time.. ended up only being able to partially fill my tank to keep the flavour inside. Still got it, still use it, still leaks everywhere:FACEPALM:

Back