What's in your hand right now?

still leaks everywhere

I would’ve thrown it far into the harbour by now. I don’t do complicated. Things must work as designed. Otherwise I’m not interested. Life is too complicated without adding leaky rtas into the mix :facepalm:

I would’ve thrown it far into the harbour by now. I don’t do complicated. Things must work as designed. Otherwise I’m not interested. Life is too complicated without adding leaky rtas into the mix :facepalm:
Do you work in the harbour? Yeah truth be told I also lean towards convenience.. tanks that wick perfectly every time for me are the Reload 24, the Geekvape Amit, the Voluna 2 and the Hellvape Rebirth are all brilliant flavour and cloud RTAs

Do you work in the harbour? Yeah truth be told I also lean towards convenience.. tanks that wick perfectly every time for me are the Reload 24, the Geekvape Amit, the Voluna 2 and the Hellvape Rebirth are all brilliant flavour and cloud RTAs
I do project work all over. Currently on Maydon Wharf and Sapref. Will be down Bayhead tomorrow.

I get around :O

IMG_20210510_215955.jpg
That new new from Vape Republic! This dessert is something special! Yoh!

Not quite in my hand but in my Gear. This just looked too lekker not to share!!

this is one of your hybrids that you threw over my wall the other day @charln, added 2 wraps and it came out perfect even if I say so myself!

074EE453-5036-404C-98ED-BBB369A63213.jpeg

Back