What's in your hand right now?

Abrbiter Solo RTA. Fought with it a bit to start because I was getting a short and I guess more attention needs to be taken with cutting the legs as close as possible. But it's operational this morning. The airflow was a little tight for me until I read the box and realised the top turns and changes it from MTL to RDL.
Arbiter Solo.JPG

Innokin Coolfire Z80 with Zenith II Sub Ohm Tank! This is a winner! 0.3Ω coil is really good!
Z80 3.jpg

Innokin Coolfire Z80 with Zenith II Sub Ohm Tank! This is a winner! 0.3Ω coil is really good!
View attachment 233535

Looks better than most of the advert pics Uncle Rob, hows the mod's performance? Guess it will take some time with all the new settings on it to give a proper verdict, but straight off the bat what is it like?

Looks better than most of the advert pics Uncle Rob, hows the mod's performance? Guess it will take some time with all the new settings on it to give a proper verdict, but straight off the bat what is it like?

Straight off the bat I'm really impressed both with the mod and tank! Best SubOhm tank ever!

Back