What's in your hand right now?

Coolfire Z80 with fresh build in the DVarw DL at 28w in F0 mode at 60hertz and using the Refresh periodically as instructed by @Timwis!
Coolfire Z80 Dvarw DL 3.jpg

Old but beautiful Eleaf Istick Pico Resin 75W mod paired with new Berserker Mini V2. Wish they still made these resin mods. The Berserker doesn't disappoint as with all the other previous versions and the deck is super easy to build and wick.
20210702_084809.jpg

What coil are you using? Ohms and Wattage? Thanks.
I am using one that came with the tank, 1.13 OHM's and 18 - 19 Watts which seems high.
The Kroma-R is a very good mod but is known for just being slightly underpowered so you need to set the wattage 4 or 5 watts higher than you would with the same build on another mod so yes 18-19 watts is high for 1.13ohm but sounds about right on the Kroma-R! That's why @Rob Fisher doesn't have one, he would have to set his Dvarw at 33w which would give him panic attacks!

I am using one that came with the tank, 1.13 OHM's and 18 - 19 Watts which seems high.
VV fine MTL wire at 0.7 Ohm vaping at 15W. Your wattage is definitely a bit high for that poor coil but only you can tell your sweet spot!

Airflow will also have something to do with it, if you have plenty of air for the high ohm coil you will also need more wattage and when closing the airflow down you should also be able to drop the wattage for the same strength of vape with the only difference being the tightness of the draw! I am doing MTL at the moment on the Artemis yet my build is 0.48ohm which many might not consider for MTL but with a tight draw at 16w it's giving a cracking vape but if i had the biggest air pin installed and on the most open setting on the AFC i would be at 25w with the same build!

Back