What's in your hand right now?

How well does the whole A/B/Both function work? I think it is a pretty cool concept, but not sold on how effective it will be?

Actually quite nifty. Got 2x 1.0ohm coils in. A = 1 coil at 1ohm on MTL airflow. B = both coils at 0.5ohm on DL airflow. So once you adjust you just up/down your power based on what ohms you running, dial in the airflow on the right setting accordingly and off you go, either MTL or RDL.

Still need to tinker a bit with coil placement, but the draw is smooth, the flavor is not half bad, and this will be one of those RTA's that will stay on my desk for quite some time. Tested another one out a week ago, and on both so far zero leaking as well. Bit tricky to build (too high up and you short out on the bell cap, too low and the coils touch each other).

The Halo-T rendition had the A/A+B/B option where you can either use it with just Coil A, Both Coils or just coil B.

And the bonus is that it looks super sexy and is pretty decent quality. (it will be made super shiny some time soon too... )

Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs needed a color-test subject for nail art... I called "It!" for the sake of science...

20210709_175555.jpg

Blackrose T5 with the Taifun GT III 2021 edition on top and next to a cup of Fennel Tea!
Fennel Tea.JPG

Back