What's in your hand right now?

Some drool marshmallow mint cookie butter
c41b2e0290a48406edff8fe2c6ae39e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Merlin Nano on the Dani Mini.

20211004_104244.jpg

@Intuthu Kagesi first build and wick in. Airflow thingamajig is a bit wonky, but will be scratching around for a chunckier oring to sort it out. Peek topcap I'll have to see how it holds up in the long run, but I am not putting more than 15W power through her in any case.

As for flavor, first build and my usual banana custard is coming through on point. Will wick it again during the week as I know I am still far from perfecting it, but it seems off the bat that it will go on my weekly rotation with the Vertex and Expro.

@Grand Guru any pointers, do's and dont's?

View attachment 240721

@Intuthu Kagesi first build and wick in. Airflow thingamajig is a bit wonky, but will be scratching around for a chunckier oring to sort it out. Peek topcap I'll have to see how it holds up in the long run, but I am not putting more than 15W power through her in any case.

As for flavor, first build and my usual banana custard is coming through on point. Will wick it again during the week as I know I am still far from perfecting it, but it seems off the bat that it will go on my weekly rotation with the Vertex and Expro.

Good One @DarthBranMuffin :) ... Here's holding thumbs on the testing ... I'm guessing possibly better flavour than the Vertex and Expro by virtue of that teeny little chamber ;)

As to the airflow thingamabob / goochiebang ... You could try either a small X-ring, a square oil ring, or two smaller O-rings in/on it to better hold it, else it'll need some careful machining to create another slot for a second O-ring. an O-ring supplier in your neck of the woods should be able to give you some good advice on it :)
As to the Chamber / Chimney ... if it fails, I'll jus' make you another out of ally or stainless, however I am interested to see how the peek one holds out ;)

Last edited:

View attachment 240721

@Grand Guru any pointers, do's and dont's?
Yes definitely DON'T keep it and DO send it my way :p I never had a Merlin mate....

Back