What's in your hand right now?

Never had a negative experience on this forum until now.. HOWEVER, Still running the same Hybrid Aliens from BVC and they are performing as if I put them in yesterday, 6 months down the line.20220224_091615.jpg.

Never had a negative experience on this forum until now.. HOWEVER, Still running the same Hybrid Aliens from BVC and they are performing as if I put them in yesterday, 6 months down the line.View attachment 250991.
BVC coils are built to last! @charln is truly a great Coil smit!

ps. sorry to hear you had a bad experience on here, I've been very lucky so far, apart from some trolls, but that's to be expected from any online platform...

BVC coils are built to last! @charln is truly a great Coil smit!

ps. sorry to hear you had a bad experience on here, I've been very lucky so far, apart from some trolls, but that's to be expected from any online platform...
Yes @charlnis an absolute wizard and a stand up gentleman at that. I haven't had a coil that comes close to the flavour and lifespan to date, big fan of his work.

Not to worry about the negative experience, I just felt it was worth mentioning so the person in question understands what they've done is wrong.

This forum is, and always will be my safe vape space

Back