What's in your hand right now?

Keeping a watchful eye on the developments in the Ukraine. This Naartjie MTL is just devine in the MD on my Jellybox. This is a lekker lightweight setup that delivers on flavour, performance and battery life. Still feel the MD was quite overlooked by the masses. It's brilliant for fruity flavors. IMG_20220228_093538.jpg

All I can say is WOW!!!! Amaaaazing flavour off the Hadaly! Definitely not just hype, this rda lives up to it’s reputation as a flavour banger

82224279-1149-40D9-9750-A43579C5BDFE.jpeg

Keeping a watchful eye on the developments in the Ukraine. This Naartjie MTL is just devine in the MD on my Jellybox. This is a lekker lightweight setup that delivers on flavour, performance and battery life. Still feel the MD was quite overlooked by the masses. It's brilliant for fruity flavors. View attachment 251190
Brother please eleborate on the juice

Last edited:
The Voodo Pipe has been to the polishing station and the wood has been given some treatment! The Rose Gold Dvarw DL with a Siam Tip is as close to matchy-matchy as I can get!
Voodo Pipe Polished 3.jpg

The Voodo Pipe has been to the polishing station and the wood has been given some treatment! The Rose Gold Dvarw DL with a Siam Tip is as close to matchy-matchy as I can get!
View attachment 251353

I think it looks fantastic as is, and a brass or yellow gold Dvarw, engraved to match the pipe would be an amazing improvement, as would adding a longer "tip", similar in color and design to the one fitted in your post, to become the coup de grace.
You may also be able to use and or modify these for use on your epipe? ... Amazon product ASIN B0784B7J4F

BB now fitted out (DNA60 upgrade, 3D printed white button (both thanks to @Gadgetboy) and some Obey Robot Hexagon clear panels.
Just need a proper white drip tip.
And thanks to @Dela Rey Steyn and @Bizkuit for the BB spares etc.

Attachments

• BB White Button.jpg
    BB White Button.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BB White Button-F.jpg
    BB White Button-F.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Keeping a watchful eye on the developments in the Ukraine. This Naartjie MTL is just devine in the MD on my Jellybox. This is a lekker lightweight setup that delivers on flavour, performance and battery life. Still feel the MD was quite overlooked by the masses. It's brilliant for fruity flavors. View attachment 251190
Totally agree, I find the fruits come out very nicely in the MD and it's such a versatile tank :) I had a long learning curve on how to wick it but since learning how to wick the MD I can wick other tanks in a flash without issues so I guess it's best and most frustrating tank to learn how to wick on

Back