What's in your hand right now?

Oom did you have any issues with the juice level an dry hits with the full metal jacket, or do you know when to refill?
I love the idea of a steel jacket for so many very practical reasons, including the aesthetic appeal of more shiny added to a tank, however the idea, never mind the actuality of sampling Satans fart doesn't really feature on my bucket list :rolleyes:

I love the idea of a steel jacket for so many very practical reasons, including the aesthetic appeal of more shiny added to a tank, however the idea, never mind the actuality of sampling Satans fart doesn't really feature on my bucket list :rolleyes:

I am so familiar with the Dvarw that I just know when it's time for a refill and I haven't had a dry hit yet. When the juice is almost out I feel it... that being said I do prefer to head out and about with the glass version. :)

Skyline on the trusty abalone Hotcig

Reliable MTL vape

Delicious Panama inside from @Rooigevaar

Love this vape

EB283F4F-28C7-469C-8000-F278FC7AFE6F.jpeg

And your verdict?

So far so good. First round with Coilology Tri Core Fused Clapton, 0.33ohms at 45W and it purrrs like a kitten. Wicking keeps up. Opted for a wide bore 810 driptip as it gets a bit hot. Using the 4 hole AFC too. Nice RDL and a good match compared to my Tauren RDTA's on airflow and flavor. Recon it's a keeper!

Got my first adult job this month (24 years old ) , I decided to take up vaping again now that I can actually afford it .
56e6a6315844cd5607f06d467ba60b18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Successful trip to vape king.. was also made aware of the fact that Boro's don't play nice with desserts. Honestly these juices taste so good in it now .
0a80e2e7d56197c5c5670c31b7a1c71b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

My work computer. I haven’t lifted my fingers off this thing for 4 hours now. I should be getting my lunch yet here I am typing at a forum. I should get a wiff soon.

Back