What's in your hand right now?

How’s the Asgard? I’ve been eyeballing them!
It is a really good flavorful rda I don't think you would be disappointed if you get it, I had the nightmare rda too but prefer this over it ten times and works great in single coil mode aswell

It is a really good flavorful rda I don't think you would be disappointed if you get it, I had the nightmare rda too but prefer this over it ten times and works great in single coil mode aswell
I was wondering about single coil in it, thanks for the info!

6,8km walk in the rain (it has been raining for two days solid). 45 minutes in the Jacuzzi, and now time to test a new beer compliments of @BigGuy !
Milkshake Beer.JPG

My first "real" mod since I started vaping again
f236e103ffa26b02180a6e9821aebe98.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Just finished the cooking and cleaning the kitchen and time to chill and try make 10pm to watch football!

8370678E-D753-47D8-84AF-543619D10F9B.jpeg

So chuffed

I got my Skyline working again after my bubble glass broke a few months ago.

Looked in the box and forgot I had the spare “plastic” tank. Rewicked and it’s working like a charm. That gorgeous crisp clear flavour is back in action.

None other than my Panama blend with a bit of Prime FizzApple Ice. And some menthol of course. Lovely combo.

Pity about the size of the tank now. Seems like it’s about 2ml , so it empties quite fast. Still need to try get my hands on a Cleito bubble glass that fits it.

But that’s okay. The glorious flavour of the Skyline is back so I am happy.

9ECDEE7D-B7A3-4A1C-8F01-187016C11B2E.jpeg

Back