• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pho3niX90

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So with recent heat on courier guy, I have decided to add another courier service to our fulfillment service, some couriers are just better than others in certain areas.

The options are as follows:
Courier Guy
Dawn Wing
CourierIT

I would like to know what people currently prefer among these 3, and which 2 are the preferred ones.

I have made this a single choice poll, as this would ultimately be "Which one would you choose at checkout" if prices were equal.

If you could add a post as to your decision that would be awesome :)

As an added bonus, at the end of the poll which ends in exactly 28 days, there will be a random winner chosen from the entries on the poll, the winner will receive the following:

- Choice of coils from our catalog (no value restriction)
- Choice of juice from our catalog (no value restriction)
- And choice of cotton from our catalog (no value restriction)

And this will then be shipped by you preferred courier you chose :)

I would say The Courier Guy as I have never had a problem with them before,can't speak for the other 2 as I have never dealt with them,but I feel comfortable with TCG

Courier guy, for sure. Never had issues with them.

I can’t comment on CourierIT as I don’t recall having used them. Therefore second choice would have to be Dawn Wing (have had run in with a rude Dawn Wing employee, causing me embarrassment in my complex, but management sorted it!).

The Courier Guy even though i know some members and vendors had problems with them. In all fairness i thing everyone had some problems with every other courier in December though.

Always been happy with The Courier Guy so would choose that option all things being equal.

Always only had good things with Courier Guy, taking into account the volume they ship for small vendors you are bound to have one or 2 issues.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't know who is your new courier and so I would say give the new guy a chance!

When there's fair competition the service quality and price improves a whole lot faster

Last edited:
The Courier Guy tops it. He called me after he was given my number and I rejected the call, asking them to message me because I'm deaf. The driver promptly did so and I have to say, I was rather surprised.

TCG
Then DawnWing ( I especially like the sms updates they send memy by default, as I'm frequently out if office and can arrange things accordingly).
CourierIT does some of my other non vape deliveries.

Haven't had much issue with aramex either.

@Pho3niX90 I need to comment but I do not want to enter the competition, so please don't include my name.

CourierIT is absolutely the worst!!!!

It takes them a week - yes, a week - to get my packages to me.

I live in a town in the Western Cape and with other couriers, I receive my packages within 2 days, irrespective of where in SA they have been sent from. I place many orders and I get packages from Gauteng area, Tzaneen and Durban and without fail I receive them within 2 days.

My choice (and I've done the poll) would be The Courier Guy. They've had a few issues in Dec. but other than that they're outstanding.

Has to be the courier guy, the overnight shipping just does it for me, and their tracking information is top notch. Also there customer service is tops I changed my delivery address afew times on the last minute. If only they started doing deliveries on weekends

I am going to go for The Courier Guy.I have never had any problems with them.:number_one:

Def Dawn Wing for me at moment. Just had on time speedy delivery every time from them so far. Had some issues with TCG..

TCG has delivered most of my private orders without issues
At the office we use RAM and they not to bad

I never had issues with any of the couriers, by my preferred is The Courier Guy, they always seemed to deliver the quickest.

The Courier Guy. Have never had issues with them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back