• CourierIT

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • The Courier Guy

Votes: 62 93.9%
  • Dawn Wing

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Courier Guy. Always on time and they handle delays/issues with professionalism

The Courier Guy, never had any issues with them and always next day delivery doesn't matter where from. The other two take longer no other complaints really, but always need new vape things NOW! Waiting sucks.

I am not going to vote as I know the pros and cons of each courier company having come from the courier industry. Historically the majority of vape shops & online stores use TCG therefore the ‘vape clients’ know the service.
Each courier company offers different things applicable to your needs as a client. Depots in different main areas, number of regional depots and pricing.
What is highlighted is once the package leaves your store & gets to your client - there will be mishaps. It’s the nature of human and machine error.
I can help in this area (again I am not affiliated with any courier company) by watching those waybills & Pre-empting any delays as well as invoicing, getting quotes on your behalf & other exceeding customer service benefits *available only to online stores*
The end of the day all we want as the customer is the best customer service with communication!

The Courier Guy. I have had a couple of issues but they always do their best to sort it out as soon as possible. You get to know the guy on your route and can always phone. I have even had them change their route to reach me before I had to go out.

TCG has delivered most of my private orders without issues
At the office we use RAM and they not to bad

@JurgensSt not too bad no; just a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I used to have my deliveries sent to a friend's coffee bar here in Yzer, so that I wouldn't need to stay home waiting. The sign outside their place says "coffee shop" but I had never noticed that, and I always call these places coffee bars. Accordingly, my delivery address would always be XYZ Coffee Bar.

RAM arrived one day, walked into the coffee shop and asked them where the coffee bar is. Seriously? Coffee bar / coffee shop must be the same, as long as the name of the place is correct. That's just common sense. And apparently this happened on a few occasions with RAM.

TCG all the way - on a particular delivery their vehicle allocated for the area broke down and their supervisor delivered the package in person with his private vehicle - Awesome Service TCG

Hi

I voted courier guy as they have been good in my area. I deal with couriers daily on international and local shipments, and to be honest things do go wrong from time to time. But I will also add in Aramex as a viable second choice.

OK, I'll go Courier guy too ,[1] they just need to get drivers who can READ, and not just deliver to any address they think looks like the one written on the package.[2] Friday I ordered DIY stuff from Flavourworld only to get an e-mail saying ''driver damaged the goods , returned to warehouse''
Package only arrived yesterday...:(
My faith in them is rattled but willing to give them another chance.

Last edited:
I've never received a late package from The Courier Guy!

Our company used to do business with Dawn Wing until their service deteriorated, we now use RAM.

Courier Guy never disappoint.
On a side note I think the worst couriers are Aramex.
Every single parcel that gets delivered from them to me always comes a day late and the excuse is "Driver ran out of time" I can understand it happening once but it's happened 4 times to me already in a space of about 5 months.

Anyways Rant over.
Vape on ....

The Courier Guy always delivers!! *pun intended* :)
No issues, fast enough, personally never had an issue, good notification system and easy to follow tracking!!

I always wait a week or two for the courier guy so I still say give the new guy a chance. Whether I wait a week or two on the new guy it would'nt be any different.

Courier Guy here. I've also had good service from both Courier IT and Dawn Wing. Whatever you do, don't use Fastway. They are utterly useless in my area.

From that selection I have to say The Courier Guy,I have had an issue with them before,but if you look at the ratio of deliveries vs screw ups on my deliveries,they are by far the best,I have had overnight services take 4days with another company.

Thus far thank you very much for the feedback guys. It is much appreciated!
I will not be removing courier guy from the service menu, but adding one, so that you will have a choice :) So with TCG currently being at 93% they clearly are performing well.

The reason why I did not add aramex is due to their lack of API's at the moment. They might become a viable option in the future, why does the API matter? For those that have shopped with me before will know all status updates are always sent ASAP! It being via SMS, Email or Facebook, status updates and communication is important. This is only possible (especially when a business scales) via API's, to automate the process as much as possible and detecting exceptions early. When a tasks becomes daunting or repetitive business and individuals stop doing it, I am trying to alleviate this possibility before it happens :)

But I like the feedback thus far. Currently the second option would be DawnWing it seems :)

I am not going to vote as I know the pros and cons of each courier company having come from the courier industry. Historically the majority of vape shops & online stores use TCG therefore the ‘vape clients’ know the service.
Each courier company offers different things applicable to your needs as a client. Depots in different main areas, number of regional depots and pricing.
What is highlighted is once the package leaves your store & gets to your client - there will be mishaps. It’s the nature of human and machine error.
I can help in this area (again I am not affiliated with any courier company) by watching those waybills & Pre-empting any delays as well as invoicing, getting quotes on your behalf & other exceeding customer service benefits *available only to online stores*
The end of the day all we want as the customer is the best customer service with communication!

@sbradleypalmer I always wonder what goes on behind the scenes in any business and I also think that if we did know, we would probably be more understanding - or horrified :-D. I'm sure that you could enlighten us and maybe even share some interesting stories. Why not start a thread about this? Of course you won't need to mention any names of courier companies - just share your personal experience in the courier industry.

Back