What's your rabbit hole?

Which rabbit holes of vaping do you find yourself in?

• Total voters
And more mods lol

Actually, not. Since I got my iJust3s I'm really happy, although I wouldn't say no to a fourth one, which I could dedicate to chocolate. I won't buy another new one though ... perhaps one will surface in the Classifieds at some stage.

I also really like the look of Eleaf's new Amnis - so sleek! But no ... I'm not going to buy it.... maybe Eleaf will have a comp!

I envy your attitude @Hooked . Deep down I truly believe it is the correct attitude to have.

I have toned down on the buying front but from time to time I let my guard down.

If something is not measurably and objectively better then why buy it ?

Good attitude.

To tell you the truth even the items that have fallen into the category of "what I want" have dwindled.

If the prospective purchase is not substantially better than what I have....I don't want it.
Same here, I'm starting to have doubts about getting a squonk mod. Why change things if it's all going well with non squonk mods? Maybe I should rather get an rta - thinking the Kensei rta.

@RainstormZA and @Puff the Magic Dragon,

I'm afraid I can't take credit for having a good attitude. It's simply a case of my wants/needs now being satisfied and therefore there is no compelling desire to buy another mod.

@JurgensSt said that want and needs are the same thing. Literally speaking of course they're not, but psychologically they are. If you really, really want something it does become a need. But if that need is met, the underlying want is removed. If you've just had a satisfying meal, you won't have another one - though you could have dessert!

For me, the iJust 3 has satisfied my wants/needs 100%. If I bought another iJust 3, that would be a greedy second helping (and as i said, if one comes one way I'll raise my hand for seconds! If bought the Amnis, that would be the dessert.

So what I'm saying is that if anyone keeps on buying mods, it's because their wants/needs have not yet been satisfied. The tummy isn't full yet. One could liken it to dating too. You might have dated a few people before you met THE ONE. And you knew - you just knew - that you need look no further. Well, I've met THE ONE - the iJust 3!

The same applies to juice. I will eventually meet THE ONE, just as @Rob Fisher has.

EDIT:
I said I won't buy the Amnis - but I'll certainly try to win one!

Last edited:
Welcome to the rabbit hole @CJB85 ;-)
I saw your other thread.

Lots of folk down there - far below
So get your torch and abseiling equipment ready for the first descent
First stop is a nice little cavern about 30m down - there's a few folks chattering there
Apparently there are beers and refreshments at the 2nd stop.

But the hole is very deep and it will take agest to get to the bottom. I am nowhere near the bottom but I am loving the descent...

:D

PS - Check out the first page of this thread... and please answer the poll above.

I saw your other thread.

First stop is a nice little cavern about 30m down - there's a few folks chattering there

But the hole is very deep and it will take agest to get to the bottom. I am nowhere near the bottom but I am loving the descent...

PS - Check out the first page of this thread... and please answer the poll above.
Lol I thought that involved Alice and the Mad Hatter... Plus potions, the Cheshire cat and vaping caterpillar :D

I saw your other thread.

Love your creative writing @Silver!

I saw your other thread.

Thank you, happy to be here... thankfully neither heights, nor the dark scare me... bad joice might, lol!

I saw your other thread.

Hmmm, I just had a look at the poll and can't tick an honest box yet... I will revisit this one in a month or two.

@StephenE - check out this thread when you get a chance ;-)

My rabbit hole would be menthol juices. It's at a point where i dont dont buy other types of juices:facepalm::facepalm:

Back