Where are the ladies?

As, and maybe when, I shalt post a selfie, if anyone correctly identifies me, we (the girls on this forum) shalt oblige :meparto:in making our own = sub-forum, containing precious samples and exhibits of priceless, valuable and (as yet un-explored (nts, WTF do t most sxy end up bng gay?) specimens be exhibited here, as follows, and will be known as 'KIEPIE'S cuties...":Sorry, as female, and of the heritage bestowed upon me, I only have a very limited "album of sexy beasts";)
FIRSTLY: Identify ME...?

And then, can any of the most self gratified okes (cute, flat tummies and all) do the same?

Sorry, had to remove the pic - copyright issueso_O

Last edited:
Considering your nic... if it's derived from Morticia Addams... then the one on the far right it has to be.
Otherwise we are all being taken for a peanut and you are the photographer:)

LOL guys, in fact, the majority of yous are right, I am indeed the one on the far right;), and around 20 years back.
Also no, the frontal shall not be shown:lipssealed:

@Wyvern used to be very active on the forum, but I have not seen her around for a while. I myself was MIA for a long time, so I am hoping that we will see @Wyvern soon again
Im here but I am not, to busy irl, dont have time for forums currently and a few other issues that are private keeps me from the forum...

Im here but I am not, to busy irl, dont have time for forums currently and a few other issues that are private keeps me from the forum...
I do understand. I have been in a similar position - see https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-official-happy-birthday-thread.t1165/page-170#post-476429
I was just trying to say that I miss your posts (and I wasn't being accusatory at all). I do hope that work life becomes a bit less hectic soon and all the best with the other issues!

Obviously it's a trick question, you're the tree brought to life by a child's wish, but he immigrated shortly after learning his life-lesson before he could undo the wish and set you free. You meandered through your new-found albeit awkward existence until excepting what you were was no longer important but instead who you had become was all that mattered. Upon this realization you decided to live, you found a job at a paint manufacturing company and became a functioning member of society. At first your co-workers shied from you, some even being out right mean. One of them in particular, Mary-anne, used to torment you by crumpling up paper in your presence and casually ask, "oh was that someone you knew?" As time went by you let down your personal barriers and they grew to care for and value you. Eventually on a night out with the office girls you met your future-husband, who was a homunculus on the run from an evil wizard, you agreed to allow him shelter in your definitely-not-fake prada clutch. An entity from a dimension other than our own was busy passing by, saw your kindness, and turned you both in to beautiful 20 something human beings - while you were both dazed and confused, it stole a fifty out of your definitely-not-fake prada clutch and bought a martini before carrying on its travels. Your best friend Mary-anne would be your maid of honour six months later. It was at this point in time the peyote wore off and you found yourself posting on a vape forum.

LOL guys, in fact, the majority of yous are right, I am indeed the one on the far right;), and around 20 years back.
Also no, the frontal shall not be shown:lipssealed:
I vaguely remember a forum rule. Pics or it did not happen

Sent from my Note 4

There are a couple of gals here.
I'm just not posting too much lately, and letting the boys have their space, "like tits" devices:--P and lounge...;)
But yep, it apparently is more a "guy thing":lipssealed:

Maybe we should get a @Caramia 's Lounge thread.
Warning mankini and banana hammocks incoming

I think we should make a not robs lounge :p @Rob Fisher heehee

Guys, after all this effort in keeping it low key, the girls have caught wind of our activities in the lounge. What shall we do? The world will never be the same again if there were to appear a thing called the "The Stroodle Lounge" ... Oh to gastly to even imagine.

Daar sal n geween en gekners van tande wees....

Regards

Guys, after all this effort in keeping it low key, the girls have caught wind of our activities in the lounge. What shall we do? The world will never be the same again if there were to appear a thing called the "The Stroodle Lounge" ... Oh to gastly to even imagine.

Daar sal n geween en gekners van tande wees....

Regards
The Noodle Lounge for short... or long.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

why am I curious to know what things will surface in the noodle lounge??

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back