Where are the ladies?

Tanja

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
So just something I noticed... there are no... or rather not many... ladies on here...

Is vaping seen as more of a "guy" thing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not at all. I've seen many women vape at the meets and vapecon. Maybe they're just shy.....lol

Just quite strange... not one lady selfie... very little chat from ladies...

Is it a forum thing? Ladies not really into forums?

There are a couple of gals here.
I'm just not posting too much lately, and letting the boys have their space, "like tits" devices:--P and lounge...;)
But yep, it apparently is more a "guy thing":lipssealed:

Hahaha... OK great... will stick to my corner then...

Bwhaaaaahahaha...

Maybe the WiFi doesn't reach the kitchen?

*quickly ducks to avoid imminent violence from angry working gir... Um, career women*

Lol.. bravest of the brave.

In all honesty I think it is a forum thing. Can see it appearing as a bit of a boys club from the outside and some might find it a little intimidating.

The ladies that are here are slacking IMO, pick it up a little and post some boy toy threads to attract more of your own! We would love females to be better represented on the forum.

OK... so it's clearly that the ladies are the minority here... hello girls!

@Wyvern used to be very active on the forum, but I have not seen her around for a while. I myself was MIA for a long time, so I am hoping that we will see @Wyvern soon again

No no, please don't... life makes better/nicer sense when there's girls around. You know, ones that speak... not just pictures :)
Yeah... that's one of my problems... when I start I don't stop!

Yeah... that's one of my problems... when I start I don't stop!

Now listen here little lady, I don't like making misogynistic comments, but if you keep playing up to the stereotype, what else can I do.

Disclaimer:
I'm not actually a chauvinist, porcine or otherwise. Just sometimes my humour goes too far. Not apologising for it just pointing it out :)

Now listen here little lady, I don't like making misogynistic comments, but if you keep playing up to the stereotype, what else can I do.

Disclaimer:
I'm not actually a chauvinist, porcine or otherwise. Just sometimes my humour goes too far. Not apologising for it just pointing it out :)
Throw more of that humor! I love it!

Back