Where are the ladies?

Anybody know whether or not the Noodle Lounge has been created yet? I wanna see if they posted any pictures of me yet...

Regards

Interesting thread title.... Been asking myself that very same question most of my life :D

:hi: it is really intimidating being on this forum:shake:

Oh dear!

We definitely don't want people to feel intimidated! Most of the people on here won't bite, once you get to know us all you'll realise we're all just full of rubbish :-D

Your statement intrigues me. Why do you find it intimidating?

I have been on a number of (other) forums on other topics which are in no way as helpful and supportive as this one. Many seem to suffer from a serious troll infestation where even the slightest "weakness" is pounced upon with snide remarks and downright offence.

Your statement might explain why we had to ask the question in this thread heading in the first place. If there is anything we boys are doing that makes the site unpleasant for the ladies, please let us know, we would love to increase female representation!

(Am I right guys?)

Regards

I have been on a number of (other) forums on other topics which are in no way as helpful and supportive as this one. Many seem to suffer from a serious troll infestation where even the slightest "weakness" is pounced upon with snide remarks and downright offence.

Your statement might explain why we had to ask the question in this thread heading in the first place. If there is anything we boys are doing that makes the site unpleasant for the ladies, please let us know, we would love to increase female representation!

(Am I right guys?)

Regards
I have to agree... this forum is amazing with awesome people always willing to help!

But yes... the ladies here are few and far between... and I'm still trying to figure out exactly why... maybe it's just male dominated like the IT industry... ???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh dear!

We definitely don't want people to feel intimidated! Most of the people on here won't bite, once you get to know us all you'll realise we're all just full of rubbish :-D

I bite!.......but in a nice way :rolleyes:

I have to agree... this forum is amazing with awesome people always willing to help!

But yes... the ladies here are few and far between... and I'm still trying to figure out exactly why... maybe it's just male dominated like the IT industry... ???
Exactly. I mean everyone is super nice and helpful but ya ,this site needs more ladies.

(Am I right guys?)

Regards
Haha No everyone is really kind which is awesome.. Maybe i should have used overwhelming instead of intimidating. :)

Oh dear!

Hahahaha i think i should have used overwhelming. think being new in this forum and vaping reading all these posts its like wow okay where to begin .. So the bark is worse than the bite ? Lol:-D

Hahahaha i think i should have used overwhelming. think being new in this forum and vaping reading all these posts its like wow okay where to begin .. So the bark is worse than the bite ? Lol:-D

lol well that makes a whole lot more sense... try starting with the type of set up you're using and your flavor profile of choice... then build on that. Also, don't be afraid to pick on members like @zadiac. They are the forum pin cushions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol well that makes a whole lot more sense... try starting with the type of set up you're using and your flavor profile of choice... then build on that. Also, don't be afraid to pick on members like @zadiac. They are the forum pin cushions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha awesome thanks. Oh well thats good to know. Thanks for the heads up hahaha

I have yet to be in a vape shop where there wasn't any girls/women/ladies, I think girls just either don't feel the need to compare mod sizes or maybe don't have as much obsession with pulling wire as most guys.

I have yet to be in a vape shop where there wasn't any girls/women/ladies, I think girls just either don't feel the need to compare mod sizes or maybe don't have as much obsession with pulling wire as most guys.

I think you've nailed it!

Dont mind me. I'll just sit here quietly and wait for the ladies to start posting selfies.

giphy.gif

Back