Where Are You Located ?

In the area yes but can't make promises.rather busy at work this month

Resistance is futile

Welcome to CT @Dietz! Hope you brought some water with you ;) In which area are you?

You might be interested in this thread
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/level-6-water-restrictions-cape-town.t46883/

Thanks, Its an amazing place (even with no water) Lol Yeah!! I brought 200l but the mover Company I used Broke one of my 50L bottles so that part sucked. We are in Brackenfell
I have been researching all the Drought survival techniques waaaay before I came down hahahha, I get angry with my neigbors who dont save as much water as I (As a ex-GP guy) Do here

Thanks, Its an amazing place (even with no water) Lol Yeah!! I brought 200l but the mover Company I used Broke one of my 50L bottles so that part sucked. We are in Brackenfell
I have been researching all the Drought survival techniques waaaay before I came down hahahha, I get angry with my neigbors who dont save as much water as I (As a ex-GP guy) Do here

@Dietz Good for you for doing better than the locals! Brackenfell is a nice area; my brother lives there. So glad that you like CT, but then - what's not to like? Perhaps one day you and your wife / partner can take a drive down to Yzerfontein on the West Coast for a vape with me. I really mean that - I'm not just saying it. When you want to, just PM me and I'll send you my phone no. and address.

wait i want in but when they have top end races at the airstrip cos thats the only time i come to saldanha

@Muttaqeen @Braki We'll make a plan! I'm also going to organise a Mini Vape Meet in Tableview some time next month. I'll start a thread so watch out for it if you want in on that. It's not really far from Southern Suburbs, even though it is behind the Boerewors Curtain!

@Dietz Good for you for doing better than the locals! Brackenfell is a nice area; my brother lives there. So glad that you like CT, but then - what's not to like? Perhaps one day you and your wife / partner can take a drive down to Yzerfontein on the West Coast for a vape with me. I really mean that - I'm not just saying it. When you want to, just PM me and I'll send you my phone no. and address.

@Dietz I'll be organising a Mini Vape Meet in Tableview (Northern suburbs) some time next month. Join in, meet fellow vapers and see a different part of CT. T/View is about 30 - 45 mins. from Brackenfell. I'll start a thread nearer the time and I'll tag you in case you're interested.

@Dietz I'll be organising a Mini Vape Meet in Tableview (Northern suburbs) some time next month. Join in, meet fellow vapers and see a different part of CT. T/View is about 30 - 45 mins. from Brackenfell. I'll start a thread nearer the time and I'll tag you in case you're interested.
Great Stuff!! I will be there

Back