Which flavour do you wish you could Get/ReCreate

Vapourmountain menthol ice with a few drops of cream soda flavoring comes close.

I did do that way back in the old days when I was playing with DIY... and the first time I tried it it was perfect! Of course I didn't record anything and was never able to get it right again. :confused:

That was the day I gave up with DIY. :(

Ginger Beer ->
Peanut Butter NOT WITH JAM -<-> PB and honey with a special Jungle oats cereal taste.
These americans eat sweets for breakfast. I don't want their vaping diets to be the world's end. Cinnabons, everywhere,
Hmmm,,, There have been thoughts on this, but it feels like they're going to cover everything possible.
I also want a pizza flavour -> Like pepperoni hahah OR some developer can create a Kit, which includes a base-for the tomato pizza base and a whole array of flavours to mix INTO your pizza :feta cheese, peppers, onion, MEAT: chicken, beef, gammon! hahaha ALLES

I was disappointed when someone told me that a R300 flavour was strawberry cheesecake, all after tasting of course. There's no cheese taste in Beardvape. There's only overpowering sweet strawberry.

We need more African combinations of flavours.

Can someone please enlighten me where to buy flavours in Cape Town? Around Bellville area mainly, please.

OH@ I would also recommend other alcohol tastes into this _> tassted someone's five pawns once - bourbon one :) That was divine. HOwever, I want Jack Daniels Honey bourbon for a special flavour ->
Brandy as well for something specially South African :D

Will keep thinking about what should be created as a vape liquid...

everything gets improved by chilli !!!!

ask the colonials who came for a holiday to india :) lol
And some salt. Don't forget the salt :D

Anyone who refuses Chilli: refuses vitamin C , a full-tongue workout, and some refreshed skin pores #versinmense

Still looking for a good coke e juice

C'mon, where are the true South Africans at? Must be vaping Biltong flavour - nice and salty with a hint of peri peri and loads of pepper!

Ouma se Xmas Trifle.. how thats a flavour for the South African Vapors..

Oros E juice..

Stupid question.. lol.. Can you use the Oros mix hahaha.. and just add the PG VG stuff. (yes i know nothing about mixing)

You guys are making me hungry

Vaping on vanilla and chocolate magnum ice cream with a hint of mint would be an adv for me. Need a refreshing flavour

Re-create! Put me down for Dragonscape, I would cough up some bucks to get the flavor recipe. Let's see with the USA being screwed over by the people they voted for maybe they'll release the formula to the world.
I feel for the vapers across the pond they have such good e-liquid formulae and now it looks like big tobacco and the tax dollar are turning the screws on the industry. Me I would start a fuc.@&$ revolution.

Back