Which one should i go to?

Avionknight

New Vaper
LV

Awards
id go with fasttech , shipping takes some time tho

Fasttech. The postal service they use is very slow unfortunately, but for free shipping, you can't expect royal treatment, now can you? :p

I placed an order with FT on 23/07/2015. Reached SA custom on 09/08/2015 and has now progressed to Vanderbijlpark finally, but still not in my town. Another order placed on 04/07/2015 also arrived in SA on 09/08/2015,but is till stuck at customs. 19 days apart and arrived in SA on the same date. Should give you an idea of shipping time, but t's still cheap as dirt.

Same here. Been in JHB for 3 weeks now. Must be backlog for when they ran out of fuel for the trucks....lol. Welcome to the New South Africa

Holy smokes....3 weeks >_<" This is the real reason i am hesitating.. i heard so much about their issues, sometimes i wonder if its the customs or the locals.

My friend got his fix from http://www.madeinchina.com/ & http://www.vapeking.com.au/ and it took about 2 weeks or so...now you tell me fasttech is 3 week...T_T....they are China hong kong thou...not sure if it would be better.....

my orders usually reach SA in around 14 days after they ship , not too bad for the price that you pay.

Read my post again. 3 weeks in SA. Fasttech has nothing to do with it.
Fasttech is fast. The shipping is slow. Once shipped it's technically out of FT's hands.

You see, shipping goes fairly quickly up until the point where your parcels reach good ol' SA customs, at which point they literally look at each package, determine if it's a bought item or gift, sometimes open it to verify the contents, then create a tax penalty sheet and link it to the parcel. And you know how SA rolls. It' probably one guy walking around the warehouse with a boxcutter and clipboard while klapping Facebook on his Blackberry Bold in the other hand...

Holy smokes....3 weeks >_<" This is the real reason i am hesitating.. i heard so much about their issues, sometimes i wonder if its the customs or the locals.

My friend got his fix from http://www.madeinchina.com/ & http://www.vapeking.com.au/ and it took about 2 weeks or so...now you tell me fasttech is 3 week...T_T....they are China hong kong thou...not sure if it would be better.....
@Avionknight Fasttech is a way to save$$ if you've got time as our forum mates have stated. Many new vapers have bought the Kanger sub box and rta and all of them seem to like it.Kanger makes good products. Luck to ya'

Same here. Been in JHB for 3 weeks now. Must be backlog for when they ran out of fuel for the trucks....lol. Welcome to the New South Africa
@zadiac why is the S.A.P.S. so whack? Makes U.S.P.S. seem flawless .(it isn't)

@zadiac why is the S.A.P.S. so whack? Makes U.S.P.S. seem flawless .(it isn't)

You mean SAPO. SAPS is the police, but yes, the police is also whack......lol

Dunno man. I still say it's the backlog from when they were out of fuel.

I think they are similar. As in china, online stores have the similar delivery process. The difference is that which one has the stuff in stock.

I think they are similar. As in china, online stores have the similar delivery process. The difference is that which one has the stuff in stock.

Hi Gina, Could you advise? I saw your supporting vendor from China it seems - 3Fvap?
Could you advise have you done any delivery to Thailand? Any issues?
Do you have experience with Madeinchina.com and Fasttech? Just be generic, don't worry about it. I want to buy one but as i realize the longer i take to research, new stuff keep popping out.

I really hate to say if i placed a order and takes 3 weeks than something new came out and i take a fancy and i will be cursing and swearing here.

Hi Gina, Could you advise? I saw your supporting vendor from China it seems - 3Fvap?
Do you have experience with Madeinchina.com and Fasttech? Just be generic, don't worry about it. I want to buy one but as i realize the longer i take to research, new stuff keep popping out.

I really hate to say if i placed a order and takes 3 weeks than something new came out and i take a fancy and i will be cursing and swearing here.
@Avionknight I have bought from all the vendors mentioned and they are about the same.As Gina said go with the one that has the item you want in stock.As far as newer versions coming out while you wait for the order to arrive, welcome to vapeing

Learn to live with it, or do not order, but getting mad about it will not help you in any way. We all learned to live with it. :p

Hi there. I have ordered some stuff from Vaporfi. 6 Days to reach Johburg. 2 Months to reach my Post-office.

10 days? From China? Good luck :p

Back