Whitelabel Juice?

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm desperately in search of the old Whitelabel juice called Keylime Pie. I know @KieranD said it would be relaunched at Vapecon. Did the name change?
Any help appreciated.

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Could you move this thread to Who has Stock?

Thread moved to Who has Stock
Thanks @Hooked

@Viper_SA am just tagging @KieranD again for you - maybe he can advise what happened to the Key Lime Pie juice

Thanks @Silver, I remember it was one of @rogue zombie's buddies that had that particular juice line, but with the appearance of White Label nicotine, I think there might have been a copyright issue

Thanks @Silver, I remember it was one of @rogue zombie's buddies that had that particular juice line, but with the appearance of White Label nicotine, I think there might have been a copyright issue

I do recall that Whitelable juice - but never got to try it

Yeah, I got a bottle of the Key lime Pie from @Rob Fisher and remember it absolutely rocked in my Odins.

Ooh, I remember the Odin!
That Odin "router" tip still serves me on the Nuppin. What a drip tip!

Hi Guys :)

Unfortunately we just ran out of time before VapeCon to relaunch the White Label brand :)
There were no issues with copyright or anything like that :)

@SEAN P has taken over all of these recipes for Liquid Distro and I am sure he can advise if he can produce a special order for you :)

Best Regards
KD

So, I got the One Shot Mr. Hardwicks Lime Pie today, and it's pretty close to what I was craving :D
Happy days

@SEAN P I would still like some of the original Key Lime Pie juice if possible....

Back