Who Loves the Lemo Rta. I DO!!!!!

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
79d3816e9c948a9f16f1b7242df8f2d5.jpg

In my opinion best RTA so far. ITS JUST GREAT.

It definitely is one awesome RTA.

It definitely is one awesome RTA.
Flavor and Vapor is Great.

Red hana i have Old Gold from Reserve loaded

Ipv2s i have Arizla bum thai loaded

And my sigelei i have 28 days vape dreamer loaded.

With this tank im having my best Vaping experience ever.

Try building higher ohms lower wattage then that tank comes alive

I also keep my ohms low. Don't have a regulated mod anymore so I do a dual parallel 28G build in it.

79d3816e9c948a9f16f1b7242df8f2d5.jpg

In my opinion best RTA so far. ITS JUST GREAT.

Great photo @VapeSnow
Glad you like the Lemo

Great selection of mods too!
Out of interest whiich of those three mods is your favourite and why?

Great photo @VapeSnow
Glad you like the Lemo

You going to think im crazy. Lol. My red cloupor 30w i used 90% of the time.

Just a amazing mod- it charges so quickly and 30watts is just enough to make the Lemo shine.

The ipv2s and sigelei i use a lot but just at night. My red baby is always next to me!

Great photo @VapeSnow
Glad you like the Lemo

Still on the prowl for that perfect mod I see :D

Your dedication to research is absolutely amazing...you should get a medal for that ;-)

@VapeSnow Dude try a 26ga twisted coil. i have also got 2 lemos and i tried the twisted coil in the one OMG!!! flavor way better than standard coil. i think it has something to do with the cavities the twisted coil creates.

Thanks @BigGuy. I'll make sure to try the 26ga twisted when my lemo arrives. I'm assuming you twist with a drill as well?

Damn, oh damn. I just re-wicked my lemo drop with some rayon which I got from Rob at the last Vape meet, Damn she is vaping like a tank. 1.2ohms at 21w amazing rayon, it makes a massive difference in Vape quality, it's very crisp!

@VapeSnow - Lovely pic, and awesome hardware. i love my Hana aswell, and decided to buy another (in metallic blue :cool: ). where did you purchase the LEMO RTA? looks awesome! i have 3 RBAs (kayfun, heatvape and kayfun lite).

For those of you that own the lemo along with other RBAs: does it really provide that much more vapour and flavour?

For those of you that own the lemo along with other RBAs: does it really provide that much more vapour and flavour?
I find the flavour in my lemo drop is much better than my orchids and my kayfun

It does not provide more Vapour. But its a awesome vape. Flavor are outstanding and believe me it can chucks. I only have one dripper left and its the Odin. AND i dont see the reason to use it.

But yes this is the best rta so far. Best flavor and vapour.

@VapeSnow - Lovely pic, and awesome hardware. i love my Hana aswell, and decided to buy another (in metallic blue :cool: ). where did you purchase the LEMO RTA? looks awesome! i have 3 RBAs (kayfun, heatvape and kayfun lite).
Thx buddy. I bought all three from VapeClub. Im looking foward to the cloupor 30w mini mod. The hana clone im using is the authentic Cloupor mod. Best hana clone on the market and i just love it to bits.

Cant wait for the cloupor mini going to awesome

The Lemo definitely does give more vapour due to the increased airflow - but of course, the coil+wick you use will affect that.

Flavour...well it's great, but not necessarily better than on any other RTAs - again it comes down to how you coil+wick it.

To me, the main positives of the Lemo are:
  • Quality - it's an authentic well made device, it does not leak, and it has a glass tank
  • Size - the 5ml tank holds alot of juice, and is the reason I want an RTA
  • Airflow - the range of airflow is actually what makes it perfect...close it up and it's a kayfun, open it up and it gets close to a RDA
  • Ease of use - I find it substantially easier to coil+wick the Lemo than for example the Kayfun (or even the Taifun)
EDIT: as @dr phil said, the Lemo Drop is supposed to have better flavour due to the shortened chimney, but I don't have one so I can't comment on that :D

I would say my drop gives me bigger clouds and slightly better flavor then my orchid v4. I have a 0.9ohm 9 wrap 3mm 24g coil in it and it happily vapes @55w 3-4s pulls no dry hits

My billow which is currently sitting in fedex jhb should be here Tuesday cuz it apprently cleared customs 30mins after courier left:emo:

Back