Who Loves the Lemo Rta. I DO!!!!!

I'm dead keen for one of these. The guy at the local vape shop says he'll have one for me next month :p

Nice! Then you can take the awesome coil pics on the Lemo base that I have so far been unable to do ;)

And you won't be disappointed...it's a beast :D

PS: just realized, with all the crap we've been posting in this thread...are you referring to the Lemo? ;)

lol, i am indeed referring to the lemo :p a big point leading to me wanting it, is that it's made to hybrid onto the eVic Supreme

in any case, if the guy at the vape shop delays. I'll just chuck a Lemo into the order i'm going to make in china next month. Going to get me a SMY 260W :p

lol, i am indeed referring to the lemo :p a big point leading to me wanting it, is that it's made to hybrid onto the eVic Supreme

Oh yes indeed...it really looks fantastic as hybrid on the Evic Supreme...like one long shiny...wait, I'm gonna stop :D

Don't shake the mod guys don't lol u will waste some good juice

Ooooo tight buttons... no there is a whole new discussion.

Shake your mod to ensure nice tight buttons... :eek:

Pisses me off too, both the eVic and the iStick rattle like the toys of children. The iStick can kinda getaway with it, because it's pretty cheap. the eVic is damned expensive, and they should have really done better.

At the moment I have a mod, when I'm past 70 I'll have a dripper and god forbid the tip should fall off

Pisses me off too, both the eVic and the iStick rattle like the toys of children. The iStick can kinda getaway with it, because it's pretty cheap. the eVic is damned expensive, and they should have really done better.

You just gave me a great idea...it can double as a rattle for the kids, and they can help mix my DIY juices for me :p

Agreed...my Vamo does the same thing and there are times when it does get on my nerves. Here's hoping for tight buttons :D
Thats the reason i got rid of my vamo.

Best buttons in my opinion is the hana and ipv2s buttons. I like my buttons clickey and should not be able to turn them.

mod makers could really take a page of out nokias book, circa 1995-2000, just copy one of their buttons. any regulated devices will be using a mosfet, and nokia's buttons were awesome, and never rattled.

mod makers could really take a page of out nokias book, circa 1995-2000, just copy one of their buttons. any regulated devices will be using a mosfet, and nokia's buttons were awesome, and never rattled.

If Nokia made Mods...I'd be so all over that :D

Flavor and Vapor is Great.

Red hana i have Old Gold from Reserve loaded

Ipv2s i have Arizla bum thai loaded

And my sigelei i have 28 days vape dreamer loaded.

With this tank im having my best Vaping experience ever.
So close to buying a Lemo in the name of flavour - would be a first RTA for me!
And on a side note.. Old Gold is probably my favourite tobacco blend so far and the closest thing I've had to an ADV. Hugely underrated imo and far more than a typical RY4 like the write-up suggests. Today I heard via the grapevine that this juice may not be brought back in (to CT) because apparently its not a popular seller compared with some other SR juices. We need to stop this from happening @VapeSnow! Anyone whose ever tried mine has loved it - why don't more people buy this fantastic flavour? Sorry - don't mean to hijack, just got excited to see someone else vaping this.

Back