Who Loves the Lemo Rta. I DO!!!!!

those old cellphone buttons were crazy reliable too, over 100000 presses, in some cases.

I'd go for Nokia 18650...as long as it has magnets for battery door :p

Yeah that is maybe the one thing on the IPV v2 that ticks me off to no end. I have actually now relegated one of my efest's to the IPV.

So close to buying a Lemo in the name of flavour - would be a first RTA for me!
And on a side note.. Old Gold is probably my favourite tobacco blend so far and the closest thing I've had to an ADV. Hugely underrated imo and far more than a typical RY4 like the write-up suggests. Today I heard via the grapevine that this juice may not be brought back in (to CT) because apparently its not a popular seller compared with some other SR juices. We need to stop this from happening @VapeSnow! Anyone whose ever tried mine has loved it - why don't more people buy this fantastic flavour? Sorry - don't mean to hijack, just got excited to see someone else vaping this.
This is Bad Bad news. Old gold is in my top 5, we have to let @VapeMob know we will not stand for this!!! Lol. I hope we can convince them otherwise.

Anybody on this forum using this juice should stand together and let them know there are a lot of vapers using this juice.

If Nokia made Mods...I'd be so all over that :D
If Nokia made mods- it would have a big touch screen with windows operating software running the beast.

Can just think of all the vaping apps. All this will still happen. We still in the beginning of the vaping revolution.

you never know, you could use it as a backup defibrillator or to jumpstart a small car or something

If Nokia made mods- it would have a big touch screen with windows operating software running the beast.

Can just think of all the vaping apps. All this will still happen. We still in the beginning of the vaping revolution.

@kimbo posted a touchscreen mod a while back...it's starting :)

If its running Windows we need one very important thing... a reset button.

What i think would be cool, specially for people with desk jobs. is a 100W mains power mod, so literally you plug it into the wall, and you can vape as long as you please, without worrying about batteries.

super sub-ohming and such would be so much safer that way. no batteries to vent.

hell, it could become the new SOP for cloud comps, to use wired mods

What i think would be cool, specially for people with desk jobs. is a 100W mains power mod, so literally you plug it into the wall, and you can vape as long as you please, without worrying about batteries.
I like that idea. If something goes wrong a fuse will blow.

Back