Who Loves the Lemo Rta. I DO!!!!!

Thanks @free3dom

I am loving these things, No leaks, No fuss, Just pure lovleyness!

You nailed it...for me the greatest part of the Lemo is that it is so easy going. Never any problems, just good flavour and clouds. It may not rival some of the newer devices in some areas, but it still just works fantastic with no issues :D

I foresee many good vapes for you in the future :p

This baby goes with me everywhere, you know you a serious vapour when you rather protect your mod from falling over your Iphone.

This baby goes with me everywhere, you know you a serious vapour when you rather protect your mod from falling over your Iphone.

My iPhone has a crazy hardcore bush cover... ive thrown it before and it survived! wish i could have one for my vape!

It also does Jazz, Blues, Hip-Hop, Trance, R&B, Pop, Alternative, Gothic, Industrial....well, you get the idea :p:D
If it decides to impress me with Jazz, Blues, Hip-Hop, Trance, R&B or Pop it will be replaced by a Goblin. It has already tried Funk, we talked it out and we understand each other now. Turns out it does not like double twisted 28g builds, kept giving me random resistance figures. So I won't ask it to do that again.

If it decides to impress me with Jazz, Blues, Hip-Hop, Trance, R&B or Pop it will be replaced by a Goblin. It has already tried Funk, we talked it out and we understand each other now. Turns out it does not like double twisted 28g builds, kept giving me random resistance figures. So I won't ask it to do that again.

Did you have them through the holes or under the screws. I've had "The Funk" with multiple wires through the holes, but they worked fine when I did them under the screws. I might have just struck a wrong chord and not tightened the screws properly :D

I did manage to do a para coil build and those wires went through the holes and everything worked just fine, so I'm sure the twisted can be done ;)

Did you have them through the holes or under the screws. I've had "The Funk" with multiple wires through the holes, but they worked fine when I did them under the screws. I might have just struck a wrong chord and not tightened the screws properly :D

I did manage to do a para coil build and those wires went through the holes and everything worked just fine, so I'm sure the twisted can be done ;)
I had the wires under the screws, they were tight. Tried taking the coil out, pulling and wiggling wouldn't budge it, had to unscrew it. It has me boggled, that thing was snug. When it worked it was like that Miley Cirus chick on a Red Bull high! When it wasn't in the mood it took me back to my cig-a-like days. Need to practice going through the holes, those screws eat right through wire like bloodthirsty piranhas.

I had the wires under the screws, they were tight. Tried taking the coil out, pulling and wiggling wouldn't budge it, had to unscrew it. It has me boggled, that thing was snug. When it worked it was like that Miley Cirus chick on a Red Bull high! When it wasn't in the mood it took me back to my cig-a-like days. Need to practice going through the holes, those screws eat right through wire like bloodthirsty piranhas.

I've over tightened a couple of times too....cuts right through the wire like it isn't even there - and then it no longer is :(
Just like the kayfun, it's not too keen on the more esoteric coil builds - possible, but kinda tricky :think:
It definitely has a strong preference for single micro coils - good thing it performs pretty well with those :D

I've over tightened a couple of times too....cuts right through the wire like it isn't even there - and then it no longer is :(
Just like the kayfun, it's not too keen on the more esoteric coil builds - possible, but kinda tricky :think:
It definitely has a strong preference for single micro coils - good thing it performs pretty well with those :D
I've got a bog standard 8 wrap 28g 2mm coil in there now, working great :)

image.jpg image.jpg Seriously enjoying my Lemo tank as a every day RTA just buildt in a new coil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 16
View attachment 20776 View attachment 20777 Seriously enjoying my Lemo tank as a every day RTA just buildt in a new coil

Very nice!
I did a double-barrel myself on the Lemo last night (well, night before last, by now - working international hours can get weird...). MAGIC!

You might consider on your next go-through to put those coils closer together.
While they CAN touch each other, just a hair between them really makes it awesome.

Yeah quite a mission to fit the coils on the set up plan on redoing it tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back