Why don't we all vape tobacco flavours ?

ARYANTO

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
LV

Awards
As we made the switch from regular cigarettes, why didn't we all just stick to tobacco e-juice ?
We all smoked Camel , Chesterfield etc , where did the ''flavours'' come into play.

Some vapers do stick to their mentols and tobacco , but some tend to move away from this flavour very quickly, or don’t even start vaping it , my first juice was a strawberry ice-cream [Scream] and that sealed the deal .
upload_2021-5-29_16-0-17.jpeg

I thought with stopping smoking the natural progression should be tobaccos. Have only one custom built tobacco blend in my itinerary now that I still thoroughly enjoy but everything else I like is fruit oriented. To be honest. Haven't done deserts yet.

I smoked for more than 20 years and had the taste of Tobacco in my mouth 24/7 and could barely taste any other food. I'm done with that cr@p. Can't even stand the smell of a smoker's breath...

I did exclusively vape tobacco flavours for the first two years but suffered with vapers tongue a lot and found trying other flavours and constantly switching allowed me to taste flavours, in fact since i stopped exclusively vaping tobaccos i have not suffered vapers tongue once. I find the added bonus is when i do now vape a good tobacco i appreciate it much more!

All the tobacco juices emulate the tobacco taste BEFORE we burnt it to smithereens.

When I smoked, I definitely did not buy the stinkies to sniff them all day.

All the tobacco juices emulate the tobacco taste BEFORE we burnt it to smithereens.

When I smoked, I definitely did not buy the stinkies to sniff them all day.
But then smelling a fresh opened packet of tobacco was very pleasant and was the only smell/taste i enjoyed in my 24 years of smoking. I was addicted to fags and the whole ritual but definitely didn't enjoy the taste yet that fresh tobacco taste of e-liquids is very pleasant in my opinion!

I only mtl tobacco flavors at first I was nope trying to quit tobacco why would I vape it until I tried it, difrent ball game not the same thing vaping tobacco actually tastes good. And DL I like fruits and deserts.

I started vaping on tobacco flavor and after having caramel latte I tried various flavors and enjoy it more than the tobacco. Any coffee type of vape leaves a nice aroma hanging in the air.

I didn't vape tobacco flavors for a long time after I started vaping. Only about a year or so after that did I attempt tobacco flavors and still vape it now. I prefer a dessert/tobacco mix. I'm not fond of fruity flavors.

I can't stand the taste of tobacco - even if it's a tobacco coffee!!

Besides, flavours make vaping more interesting, doesn't it?

I have to have tobacco in at least one mod in rotation

especially those from a certain juice Guy

Must have some kind of RY4 (caramel-vanilla-tobacco) available, ever since Liqua RY4 got me off the cigarettes (nostalgia).
Must have Strong Menthol-Peppermint mix for the instant releif from the scratchy throath, runny nose... (therapeutic).
Usually have some Bakeries, Creamy Desserts, Exotic Fruits with Florals,... for the pure joy (guilt free pleasure).

Vaping actually made me realise that I couldn't stand the taste of cigarettes.
When I still smoked, I always kept candy or gum in my pocket, and would always pop one in my mouth as soon as I was done with a ciggie. Never realised I was actually doing that coz I was trying to get the ciggie taste out of my mouth.
So flavoured vapes came as Godsend

I am one of the lucky ones I think. Started smoking menthol ciggies exclusively before I quit. Made the transition to menthol vape easier. Can't stand tobacco flavours now.

Back