Why should I consider a Reo?

this is what mark wants
y5aru5y4.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Its not bottom fed and its not available lol ...

Look guys I love the reo dont have got to test a lot of them at the vape meet. What I noticed is when u own a reo u kinda have a soft spot for them . I personally would not give up my ipv v2 with my kayfun set up for anything and thats only my opinion

Look guys I love the reo dont have got to test a lot of them at the vape meet. What I noticed is when u own a reo u kinda have a soft spot for them . I personally would not give up my ipv v2 with my kayfun set up for anything and thats only my opinion

I felt the very same way about my Russian 91% on my Sigelei 20W. :rock: While I don't use her much anymore there is little chance I will sell her either! I just wish Maria was easier to refill and re-wick.

Well mr rob I have a kayfun clone when u thinking of selling the Russian 91% give me a buzz please

Well mr rob I have a kayfun clone when u thinking of selling the Russian 91% give me a buzz please

Maria is too important in my life as a vaper @dr phil... I don't think I will ever sell her... she was real important to me at one stage and I guess has massive sentimental value... plus she does come with me on fishing trips as a back up. She is sitting on my Sirius II Mech Mod from Greece with it's side button and she is pretty happy there... but she does get to ride on the Sigelei from time to time.

But if I ever do decide to sell her I will most certainly give you a shout. :rock:

@Marzuq you have not vaped my boxes yet? I will be at the MOB today :D
I want to see if i can change your perspective :D

Clearly you are only invested in your box. And negatively reflecting on the Reo to push your product. It is well known in the marketing world that this type of strategy does not work and will be counter productive for you.

The better flavour is in my opinion. as i said i think the REO has a creamy nature to it, but i have noticed much larger flavour profiles from my dual coils, i taste many more flavours in other words, it feels like the flavour is bigger. hard to describe i just enjoy it way more.

Simply put I dont want any one to buy a REO because the forum told you to...

As for changing juice I use rayon and just drip my new flavour ontop, there is a little flavour creep for a bit but not a problem for me. If the flavour creep is really that bad i just pull out the rayon-dry burn - rewick and away i go again. No rinsing or toilet paper and pipes or various flavour bottles or filling those bottles, Just one or 2 or 3 bottles of juice depending on mood and drip drip drip all day.
Thanks to my regulated device I use 1 battery a day at around 23w at the moment 24.5w pushing out 4.82v and she will last all day long...

Vaping is only as difficult as you make it ;)

Many bf atomizers with dual coil abilities to fit the Reo. Same flavour.
My 6ml bottle lasts me all day as well. If I want to change flavours I just swop bottles and have a bit of flavour creep as you say. No toilet paper, pipes, etcetera. That I do by way of a spring cleaning maybe every 4 months.

This is a thread asking for opinions ... sigh

Was not asking for your negative opinions on the Reo and pushing your sx box! The thread title is "Why should I consider a Reo?", not "Why should I not get a Reo, but rather the sx box mod made by @MarkK ?"

Last edited:
Hahah I understand fully mr rob I have my mvp with nautilus mini that I also find hard to part with she got me off the stinky s

IMO you are either going to love it or come up with reasons why you don't want to buy one. And that will be an infinitive circle like a compass around the same hole over and over.

I will be able to give more input on the REO as one is waiting for me at home :) just giving u some thought to the mech or regulated:

I have used a regulated mod for a while now, the Hana Mini. Before i used mech mods. I made up my mind now and will go back to mech mods. Why? The regulated ones dont keep the power, the Hana loses power already after about an hour or so. That is not satisfying to me. Yes, a mech does lose power as well, but 2 or 3 batts will fix that quickly.

The Hana will have further purpose tho...as a backup device.

This thread has gone a bit wild
Certainly not the intention I had when I created it ;-)
I just wanted to explain to @NickT the benefits of a Reo in reply to a question he asked in an unrelated thread.

It was not intended as a fanboy thread at all. He asked a question in the Reo roll call thread which I thought was a very good question and I tried to answer him as best as I could.

In my opinion, there is no need for anyone to get overly defensive on a particular vaping device.
Or to be too critical of other devices they do not use regularly.

I think what's best is to think carefully what you like about your device and how it meets your needs - and then discuss the drawbacks and what you'd like to see improved. Balanced feedback adds value to other forum members in their decision making.

I think all vaping devices can be good if you use them properly.
I have several Reos in daily use. But at the moment I am also puffing on a little EVOD1, which I enjoy!

Long live vaping...

Wow....that was excessive reading now. So many comments on the topic. Now i cannot wait to go back to check out the Reo :D

Back