Why should I consider a Reo?

Every time i see a reo thread. I start think about the colors and all the other options... then I need to remind myself that its only happening in Feb. so relax you got time to think things over.

AAAAAnd then i get impatient...
The modmaster said 2 to 4 weeks from the day before yesterday......so more middle of January if we are lucky. All the stock at hand will be retrofitted.

Ill be happy with a Reo and a RM2...

For at least a week.

The modmaster said 2 to 4 weeks from the day before yesterday......so more middle of January if we are lucky. All the stock at hand will be retrofitted.

I will need to save up for my Reo first.

I already commited myself to the Istick and the IVP and the Smok Fury-S 18650.

Good thing about working for a bank is that I only get a bonus in Feb, so no Xmas pressies to buy, means more moola to spend on my preciouses

After my first 48 hours of use, I fully understand why everyone praises the increase in flavour .. it really is incredible. And for those sceptical about the flavour, read below:

I have a mixed bottle of twisp Some or the other nut flavour and VM 555 Tobacco. Previously my wife complained that it smells too nutty, and she doesn't like it. So this mix is purely for when I am not around her, as I don't want to waste and finish the bottle.
Coming home this afternoon and giving her the customary kiss, she didn't complain about the nutty flavour, but rather that it smells as if I was smoking. So I reckon you don't need more proof than that that the flavour generation in the REOs are just so much crisper.

For anybody that is considering buying a reo ... pls do not buy one . They are not good at all , because they ruins any other mod that you have . You will be forced to sell all your other mods because they will tast kak compared to the Reo . Plus you will have to sell them to get money to buy more reo's .
By doing that you would make it difficult for the rest of us reo users to buy more because you would also want more hence more competition for us .

Rather spend your money on regualated box mods by buying my old one's so that I can get your cash to buy myself another Reo .

Hoping the urethane reo's come in at a lower pricepoint,really want to see what all the fuss is about but sho...that initial outlay is a dream killer

Hi @Jarrod Hinde , you asked a question about the Reo in the chat box
Take a look at this thread, it might help you

@Jarrod Hinde . I think it would be useful to look at the thread which @Silver kindly provided, but note that the last discussion in that thread was in 2014. It represents the early years of Reos. Squonking has come a looooong way since then. There are many new devices on the market. Some Reo owners may still believe they are the best squonkers but new squonkers are coming out almost every day.

@Puff the Magic Dragon Thank you so much! Very fascinating thread. Always interesting to learn about new vape related goodies. Might be ordering a custom one soon! Either that, or an Ultem Gloom! Thanks for the help too @Silver.

A reo is still a sturdy, robust device worthy of a consideration.

My only concern is that I preferred 16mm atties on a reo and if your vape style isn't partly restricted you may find 22 or 24mm atties underpowered with a reo (or any single 18650 squonker for that matter) especially if they are dual coil atties.
That being said reo is a very well made mod for a reasonable price. The reo is the original High End device.

Back