Wick it!

Well I always wondered why, or should I say why not a vertical coil in a horizontal piece of equipment.
Coil resistance 0.57
Normal CB wick not wrap around the coil just against the coil.IMG_20200515_155838.jpg IMG_20200515_155852.jpg IMG_20200515_160806.jpg IMG_20200515_160819.jpg
It actually vape nice and smooth with just as much flavour and perfect at 26W.
36W is a bit too much, the wick dries after a 5 second vape.

So in the name of Vape Science.
IMG_20200905_215549.jpg IMG_20200905_215635.jpg
And coil technology.
Dual Vandyvape MTL parralled coils @ 1.6ohms in a DL setup.
Removed the cotton after one week, cleaned and wicked with cotton twine.

First and second puffs was very cotton intense. And gradually becomes better.
Updates will follow.

skyfirebowtie.png

Basically do this for everything now. Tightish, comb and feather it out with a needle or so. Was still feathering after that pic.

View attachment 206530 View attachment 206531
And coil technology.

Updates will follow.

The dense center might be a good idea, but think if you had some fluffyness wrapped around that, it would just be that much better. Just as long as it isn't too tight fitting it, would let the fluffy stuff keep the tension kinda.

View attachment 206530 View attachment 206531
And coil technology.

Updates will follow.
Quarter tank later and were good to go.
Cotton taste disappeared.

The dense center might be a good idea, but think if you had some fluffyness wrapped around that, it would just be that much better. Just as long as it isn't too tight fitting it, would let the fluffy stuff keep the tension kinda.
Next time I'll fluff the tails.

Quarter tank later and were good to go.
Cotton taste disappeared.

Haha, I used to wick tight and quick and vape it through. But this has now stuck for almost everything I do. The crazy increase in reduction in cotton for the legs is a win for every build, just as long as it doesn't leak. Mesh I do a dense bottom/center, and try to have some bounce at the top, but usually so tight, doesn't make much a difference. I use the left overs for mesh centers.

Haha, I used to wick tight and quick and vape it through. But this has now stuck for almost everything I do. The crazy increase in reduction in cotton for the legs is a win for every build, just as long as it doesn't leak. Mesh I do a dense bottom/center, and try to have some bounce at the top, but usually so tight, doesn't make much a difference. I use the left overs for mesh centers.
I'm basically experimenting with wicks and coils. It's not the norm of what vaping is supposed to be, but I'm taking one for the team. :facepalm:

IMG_20200905_232017.jpg
I used this to wick it!

I hope you dont have cats... could be a fight to the death of who's cotton it is...
I gave the cat her own piece. It was the funniest thing she ever did trying to get it out of her face and in her mouth.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Back