Win Tickets to Vape Con

abdul

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all

So with Vapecon 2015 just around the corner, the MvC group would like to give away 6 tickets to to some lucky forum members.

To enter, all you need to do is reply to this thread and tell us what excites you about Vape Con.

The names of all the users that answer the question will be put into random.org and the first 6 names drawn will each be given a ticket to Vape Con.

Competition entries close on Wednesday 20th May and the winner will be announced on Thursday 21st May.

If lady luck isn't on your side for this draw, don't despair, our two forum vaping reviewers have also been handed some tickets for Vape Con from us and they are itching to give them away. So keep an eye out for their shows.

Hey all

So with Vapecon 2015 just around the corner, the MvC group would like to give away 6 tickets to to some lucky forum members.

To enter, all you need to do is reply to this thread and tell us what excites you about Vape Con.

The names of all the users that answer the question will be put into random.org and the first 6 names drawn will each be given a ticket to Vape Con.

Competition entries close on Wednesday 20th May and the winner will be announced on Thursday 21st May.

If lady luck isn't on your side for this draw, don't despair, our two forum vaping reviewers have also been handed some tickets for Vape Con from us and they are itching to give them away. So keep an eye out for their shows.

I'm excited for vape con because I will get to see @Rob Fisher blow some clouds with his "woer woer" as he calls it :p

Not participating in the draw...but I'll give it a go anyways:

I'm excited to meet the remaining forum members (those I haven't met already) at VapeCon :rock:

Last edited:
Great initiative @abdul. Mvc rocks

I am so excited just to see everybody again. But I am nervous I won't have enough time to chat properly to everyone. Lol.

Ps - don't enter me in the draw

I'm excited for a good excuse to meet the community ;)

Now? Just when I bought my ticket? Gmmfff :mad:

I have a ticket already but would like a free 1 to bring along another beginner vape enthusiast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not entering the draw -

Reason for vapecon - Coz its the first time, on local shores, that this awesome lifestyle choice, hobby (and obsession) is going to be made visible and public. Also looking forward to meeting @Rob Fisher with his new 'wirrrr wirrrr' device.... and seeing @Philip Dunkley chain vape the Twisp.....

I am hoping to catch a glimpse of our various Youtube celebs and pick up a discarded wick or coil from one of them as a momento. Oh and of course meet the rest of this great community.

PS. My wallet might not be as excited as I am.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Well id have to say because its the first vape con in SA and to meet everyone who has helped me and kept me a vaper. Personally every member off this forum should be there if possible as none of this would be possible with out them.

PS il only be buying tickets in the 20th :happy::wasntme:

Excited to see all the great guys and girls from MVC and meet some new faces while at it, over having a drink and sharing vape experiences.

I love the fact that this vape meet is advertised and it will open up the doors to many more people who can join the community, and the fact that this would indirectly mean that more people will get away from the stinkies and enjoy what we have come to love!! The bigger the community the bigger a chance we have when the government wants to put ridiculous restrictions on the vapeing vibe that is slowly taking over SA :)

Still listening every morning and afternoon for radio interviews :)

Im excited because its going to break the ice for vaping in sa.

Sent from my LG-D802

I gave away my ticket after I stopped vaping, but I now realize that that shouldnt be a reason for me not to attend vapecon. So im excited to see all the warriors behind the keyboard

Don't you long for something different to happen, something so exciting and new it carries you along with it like a great tide, something that lets your life blaze and burn so the whole world can see it, i know we want to see it and among with all the great members of our close vape community , yes that's you guys and Girls, keep it real and VAPE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see some good gear and good entertainment for the whole family.............................

Just because it's Vapecon 2015
and this is my first time :dance::dance:

ps not being funny here, BUT are the "ecigssa staff" getting name tags so we know who they are ?
for us n00b's

Last edited:
Back