Win Wismec Predator, Experience Multifunctional Cloud Chasing Advanced Combo Kit

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
It seems we've been long not having a contest offering you a powerful mod. Well, this time, we bring you the Wismec Predator. Excuse me? You have not heard it yet?
Predator is the first mod that is capable of supporting 2A quick charge and being converted into a power bank for charging other electronic devices,designed by sinuous designs in USA. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to 228w max. The new balance charge technology brings two cells to an equal state of charge. The unique hidden fire button adds a highlight to the neat appearance of this mod, and the compact size makes it feel nice in hand. With upgradeable firmware, you can always keep the Predator up-to-date. The kit matches a new tank,Elabo,which features a detachable structure, retractable top filling solution and innovative childproof lock system. The e-juice capacity will be a little bit different based on what coil head you use. When using triple 0.2ohm head, the tank can hold 4.9ml; while using NS Triple 0.25ohm head, it can fill 4.6ml of e-liquid. And the design of no threads coil system enables you to replace a used coils faster and without getting e-liquid on your hands.
Very appealing right? Join our contest below, you might have chance to get your hands on it!

ngtt7S9.jpg

To enter:

1.Which feature/technology do you like about Wismec Predator

2.PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)

3.Share Wismec Predator Kit in your social media page(Simply click any title below to share)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
VK
Pinterest
Tumblr

4.Tag 2 members to join

Note:
1. One entry one post;We use random.org to select 1 winner on April 6, 2017.
2. The $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card you won in this contest could be redeemed with our 15% off code "AHG15" without any minimum consumption restriction
3. At least 100 entries for the whole contest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #26 @Shooterbuddy!!

juJN5uI.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: I will PM $5 gift card codes to participants who pick the 2nd entries later. Guys, please note to check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wismec Predator 228, you can pick one from HG at US$63.67 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1. Reverse charging adapter is by far my favourite feature. Never know when you are stuck needing to use your phone that ran out of electricities.

1. Reverse charging, useful to have for sure!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1. Reverse charging, useful to have for sure!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back