Win Wismec Predator, Experience Multifunctional Cloud Chasing Advanced Combo Kit

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #26 @Shooterbuddy!!

juJN5uI.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: I will PM $5 gift card codes to participants who pick the 2nd entries later. Guys, please note to check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wismec Predator 228, you can pick one from HG at US$63.67 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Nope haven't left yet. Will be sure to let you know :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

So I received this last week Thursday and what an awesome Mod! It feels great in the hand and not to heavy as well. The fire "button" took a little getting used to but is a much better option than the traditional buttons in my opinion. Did a software update which added the Wismec logo and also a vape counter. I've had 2034 vapes since last week Thursday:)

For some reason I am getting a lot more battery life out of this mod. I used the batteries I took out from my Minikin and at the same(50) Watts I am now getting more than a day without charging where that was impossible with the minikin. Not sure how that works.

I have not tried the Elabo tank and probably won't either. I like rebuildables so will probably trade or sell the Elabo tank.
I've been using it with my Wismec Indestructible dripper and Limitless XL Tank and with both it works like a charm.

I do not have any Temp controlled wire so have not tested that as yet. Once I have and played with it a bit more I will give more feedback but for now all I can say is Winner winner chicken dinner:) Thank you @Heaven Gifts for the amazing mod and awesome comp!

Back