Witchers Brew - Juice Reviews

hmm, this one I started yesterday. Dripper and Kayfun. I dont like it....maybe yet. @Andre commented some muskiness for Blackbird.... I can taste musk in the Devils Cut. Or is it Patchouli? Tastes like that hippie stuff smelled when it was in fashion many moons ago. Strange. If it does not change then it wont be my thing at all.

But, I will give it more chance to change my first impressions. As with the H1N1 and Blackbird....both changed after first disliking it. H1N1 is right now my number 1 ADV. Hoping that Devils Cut gets at least into my rotation of +/- 10 different juices :D If so, then my recent new juice trials would be a near 100% success. Only Nicoticket Creme Brulee is ok'ish. Maybe a 7/10.
nope. it won't make it into my rotation at all. Devils Cut is not for me, I cant stand the musky taste of it. gone up for sale here. The Blackbird is actually very enjoyable. But not an ADV. Doesn't have to be tho :D

Last edited:
I am Brewing my own Boere Brew. Afrikaners is plesierrig. And witches are from the devil. EEEEEEVVVVOOOOUUUULLL

but my order will still stand with some witches Brew nontheless.... kyk net of die souties kan joll. Vaping the Cape way :tmi:

:D That's interesting, please tell us more. i'm brewing my own Durban brew :smoke: ...and then the next project will .za.twak, genuine Transvaal or Rhodesian tobacco...and i will outdo you with the label...

:wait:I am still waiting on the steeping to be completed....

Start date 21/06/2014
mature date 12/07/2014

so ja. pappa sal maar moet sien en proe :giggle:

:D That's interesting, please tell us more. i'm brewing my own Durban brew :smoke: ...and then the next project will .za.twak, genuine Transvaal or Rhodesian tobacco...and i will outdo you with the label...

BTW. getting my order in tomorrow of witches brew!!!

BrHwMakIQAAIHEL.jpg

YUMMIE!!!!!! Arrived this morning, and the office is smelling AWESOME. now to wait for my my atty and mod...... DAMN YOU CHINA!

Ok so not a formal review but here are my thoughts
Witcher's Brew BLACKBIRD
(Vaped in a mPT3 with a 1.2ohm coil on 9W)

This is a very rich cigar tobacco, laced with some citrus and something creamy (as was mentioned) and on the exhale a sweet nearly alcoholic lingering taste. A sweet brandy or even a sweet whiskey (Bain's).
Didnt realise it at first but after a few puffs I was second guessing myself if I had had a drink prior to the vape or not (which I didnt).

It requires 2 - 3 primer puffs to get going and then it is very potent, with dense plumes of vapour that linger around suspiciously.

Those are just the initial flavours I got but it feels like my tastebuds are struggling to identifiy another lingering undertone. Not sure if it's a burnt toffee or something.

So far so good. Not an ADV!!! But it shouldnt be. This is one for a evening dop infront of the fireplace.

Last edited:
I could not wait on my goodies from china... so i had a vape of the Aztec in my inferior cleorimizer at 2 ohm - - - -good lord was i amazed!!!! rocked my world!!!

i am thinking of setting up a re-order with @RevnLucky7 for this on a monthly basis. still have to wait on my goodies to REALLY appreciate it. but DAMN that Aztec is so complex it boggles the mind.

LOVE it

Ok so not a formal review but here are my thoughts
(Vaped in a mPT3 with a 1.2ohm coil on 9W)

This is a very rich cigar tobacco, laced with some citrus and something creamy (as was mentioned) and on the exhale a sweet nearly alcoholic lingering taste. A sweet brandy or even a sweet whiskey (Bain's).
Didnt realise it at first but after a few puffs I was second guessing myself if I had had a drink prior to the vape or not (which I didnt).

It requires 2 - 3 primer puffs to get going and then it is very potent, with dense plumes of vapour that linger around suspiciously.

Those are just the initial flavours I got but it feels like my tastebuds are struggling to identifiy another lingering undertone. Not sure if it's a burnt toffee or something.

So far so good. Not an ADV!!! But it shouldnt be. This is one for a evening dop infront of the fireplace.
And which Witchers Brew are you talking about?

I could not wait on my goodies from china... so i had a vape of the Aztec in my inferior cleorimizer at 2 ohm - - - -good lord was i amazed!!!! rocked my world!!!

i am thinking of setting up a re-order with @RevnLucky7 for this on a monthly basis. still have to wait on my goodies to REALLY appreciate it. but DAMN that Aztec is so complex it boggles the mind.

LOVE it

Saw your review. Glad you enjoy it. It's almost SOLD OUT again! :confused:

On the Blackbird today, definately not for my sub par equipment, but i am getting lots of whisky and lavender - thats whats coming out of my crappy clearomizer. so i cannot fully endorse untill i have my kit. but i just HAD to try it!

Tomorrow its the Port Royal

On the Blackbird today, definately not for my sub par equipment, but i am getting lots of whisky and lavender - thats whats coming out of my crappy clearomizer. so i cannot fully endorse untill i have my kit. but i just HAD to try it!

Tomorrow its the Port Royal

ROFL...
Lavender?

ROFL...
Lavender?
tOLD YOU - i am vaping on a piece of crap - litrally one quater step above a twisp.... know there's more...but it was haunting me - that bottle. t

he hue / colour i percieve is that of lavender - not coffee, toffee, or any other eeee, other than whisky.

hence me stating that i cannot endorse untill china arrives with my kit.

OK so I've spent some time with blackbird and I cannot get enough of it... I Vape it at different wattages just to get the different nuances out of it and the perfect balance is at 9W with the new improved kanger 1.5 ohm coils in my mpt3. Wow... It actually makes my mouth water after a few puffs. I have never tastes anything like it. Rich dark tobacco with a sweetish smooth drag, with a warm creamy cognac exhale. NSFW though, as two colleagues asked me if I was boozing on the job, lol. Love it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Have been using a dripper on the blackbird. And it is much better now. I still taste Earl gray tea in the tobacco. Better than the lavender I tasted on the clearomizer. I do recommend the blackbird. And the exhale is smooth. You need lots... because the black bird just wants to fly!!!

Have been using a dripper on the blackbird. And it is much better now. I still taste Earl gray tea in the tobacco. Better than the lavender I tasted on the clearomizer. I do recommend the blackbird. And the exhale is smooth. You need lots... because the black bird just wants to fly!!!
I also quite like the Blackbird. Always doing it in the Kayfun @15W.

Witchers Brew - Moondust Mini Review:

Nom. NomnomnomNOMnom. SuperNOM. Nom to the power of NOM.

Tart custard. Who would have known. Nommedy nommedy NOMNOM x 10003

Back